Doll Selfies (part 2)

Welcome monster wolf. What are you doing?

I was a little sick last week, I couldn't go to work because I had to work all day, taking a lot of weight, which I can't do now. On the other hand, it allows me to stay home and take pictures of my doll when I feel better.

Actually, I was going to write a review of Marisol Coxie’s Monster Exchange, but yesterday I started thinking that I’m making a note of doll selfies because I always spend time drawing doll selfies. This is, in fact, the second selfie post I have ever written, the first one you can see here .


Howleen Wolf doll selfie

I took some of these photos a few months ago but I didn’t actually see them on the blog. Here are some of them.

Howleen and Clawdia Wolf selfie

Catty Noir and Invisi Billy doll selfie

Spectra and Vandala doll selfie
A friend of the wolf ghost
Vandala Spectra 6 selfie is a bit difficult due to Vandal's oversized hat, but I think the results are pretty good.

Cleo and Deuce doll selfie

Bonita and Wydowna selfie


I also created a new photo for this post.

Twyla and Howleen Monster High doll selfie


Lorna Twyla Howleen Monster High doll selfie

Abbey Cleo Clawdeen Monster High doll selfie
Selfies with animals!

I've tried using my laptop as a background for photography, but I'm still not good at it. Luckily, Multicraferal Lab has given me some tips that I will use next. This is what I have so far.


Lorna selfie in Pisa

The first photo I took of Lorna in Pisa was a bit weird, but when Mr Monster suggested using the TV as a background, the results were much better. See this selfie of Claudin in London.


Wolf sister selfie
Arrive in London

This post gave me some ideas for future releases like Ghosts Around the World or for posts with photos of my favorite dolls.

I have a great time doing this, so I recommend trying out a selfie of your doll for fun. I really hope you like my photos, even though I know they are far from professional. What is your favorite picture? Why?

Your blog will be here soon.

ANDREA:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url