Doll Review: Middle School Moguls McKinley

Hello, dear puppet friends! Today is the time to get acquainted with the latest puppet machine "Mughals". I don’t want to go into details, but if I don’t now, I know it will be in the box forever. As you probably know, Mogul High School is a line of dolls to encourage little girls to take an interest in technology and business. The other girls in the lineup are more proficient in technology while McKinley is in business.



McKinley was originally called McKenna, but it had to be changed because Mattel owned the McKenna brand. She is a sales manager for the team and loves math and incentives. It’s perfect and very organized, I wish.

The high school classroom box has a similar design, but is much simpler and better.



We can learn a little more about McKinley in the preview.




And eventually broke the form.


McKinley has bright blue eyes, light pink lipstick and freckles. Her freckles are spotty and have under the left eye.


She has long straight hair with single pink highlights. The loved ones appear slightly on the edge.



Put on a beautiful braided headband.



I think her dress is one of the most detailed dolls in this line. She is wearing a pink, black and white dress that pertains to Haradjuk’s style. He also wore a black jacket and a black tie to give the clothes a more formal look.


Wear leggings paired with pink, white and black chains.


She was the only one who didn’t wear pink shoes, so she was black.


Like Izzy, she has beautiful red glasses with a yellow stripe. I prefer black, but it’s also beautiful.


Looking at McKinley’s design, I have to admit that I wasn’t at all attracted to it. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like it aint for me either. It seems BT isn’t for me either. However, for some reason I like him more and consider him a very detailed gangster. I think they first designed McKinley and then the rest.


Overall I like the concept of High School Modulus, but here and there some details may be better. The first site they opened contained very detailed information about dolls and their upbringing, but on the new site the information was reduced to basic details. I like puppet jokes that tell me stories like Monster High, and I think this line is a little bigger than that.


I know that sometimes “good intentions” or positive messages that come from a puppet line fail and sometimes work poorly (remember the game developer Barbie? Yes!), But at least they try. In my previous review Barb expressed concern for the doll Izzy, so I wanted to know what you think. Anyway, at least I didn’t go down without explaining first.

What do you think of McKinley? Do you like the line of high school tycoons?

MS

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url