Doll Review: DC Super Hero Girls Wonder Woman

Remember when I said I wouldn't collect DC Super Hero Girls dolls? That would be my only pair. Okay, since this is my fourth DC Superhero Girls doll, I can't wait to get my next Katana doll, I would say I've collected a lot of DC Superhero Girls. So today is the time to reconsider my last Hero Girl, Wonder Woman.


Wonder Woman is an Amazon princess, the first of its kind to join the superhero high. In other comedy media, she uses aka Diana Prince to hide her true identity. He is extremely strong, an athlete, his weapon is the lesson of truth.



I like Super Hero Girls Box.



Back in the box we can see a piece of art that is beautiful but not my favorite.



And in the end, he broke the mold.



I’m not sure all DC Superhero Girls wear the same model, but if they are different the differences are very subtle. Wonder Woman has dark blue eyes, light skin and red lips.



She has bright blue hair with some blue highlights, which is in very good condition.



She wears her famous gold scarf with a red star. The whip wraps around your head and is held together by one of those horrible plastic things.



She wears an egg-shaped "W" shaped shoulder on her chest. Excellent, but restricts shoulder rotation.



She wears a red shirt in a star pattern with white feathers. It's pretty simple, but make sure you use what you have to save the day.



The cover is paired with these light blue leggings with a star cape next to them.



She wears red boots with wing details on the outside. Her shoes do not look bad with the clothes, but when viewed separately, they look like rain boots.


She wears a gold belt that helps her maintain her true lasso.


On his wings he wears a silver bracelet, which gives him the appearance of a warrior.


His hand is stretched out to hold the lasso of his truth. Since these are battle dolls, this is a great reason to look like the doll is working, but it can be a problem if you want to take more bright photos.



I love DC Super Hero Girls and I love Wonder Woman. I like the transformation of these other characters for this rule, or I like the likes of some superheroes already. I was amazed at the overall quality of the dolls in this range because they are made of matte but what I have is really strong, her hair is in good condition.



I want to get more out of these DC Super Hero Girls. My favorite list so far is Katana and Frost, Star Probably Starfire and Themisira's Wonder Woman. I’m not too sure about Super Girl or Harley Quinn, but I’ll probably get them if I get a good deal. I hope to see a doll version of Hawkgirl soon, but I mean it depends on the next SDCC exclusive.



So what do you think about Wonder Woman? Do you have any of these in your collection?

MC:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url