Doll Review: DC Super Hero Girls Batgirl

Hello, my dear pop fans! Today is the time to review another DC Super Hero Girls character, Batgirl. From this row I have already reviewed Poison ivy and Bumblebee , so see if you missed it. I had the Batgirl in September and she was sitting in her box until I finally had time to release her.


On the DC Super Hero Girls webcast, Batgirl first appeared as Barbara Gordon, an IT employee, not a student. I do not watch the show often, so I missed the episode where it started to look like Bethlehem instead of Barbara.

But let's start the review. The Batgirl box has the same design as the Ivy and Bumblebee. This is mostly understandable, as the DC Super Hero Girls logo is in the upper right corner and the Batgirls image is in the lower right corner.


At the back of the box at the top left is a picture of Batgerl, and other dolls appear in that channel at the bottom. I really like to create this line.


After a few minutes of cutting the plastic, it finally came out of the box.


Batgirl has an oval head, light skin, green eyes and light lipstick. His mask does not allow him to fully see his face. Let's give up.


The mask is a slightly scratched paint from the eyes, but it is very fragile. He has quite large eyes and a cartoon face.


He has red hair with bangs. It has a very strong appearance thanks to the styling product, but it seems that there are no bald spots.



It reminds me a bit of Poison Ivy, so I removed it for comparison. They are very similar, but Ivy's eyes are more almond-shaped, and Batgirl's eyes are larger and rounder.


He wears a cape with a purple hat with a gold logo, leggings and a yellow belt.


On the upper lid there are bats ears. Reminds me of caps that have catheters.



There is a hole in the back hat that fits her hair.



Wear yellow combat boots.



He wears dyed gloves, wears these yellow bracelets that are supposed to be his tools and weapons.


The Batgirl also includes a backpack with nightgowns. In fact it is very cute.


Overall, I think Batgirl is very delightful. I love superheroes, so I like the Super Hero Girls series. Their athletic bodies are gorgeous, but I wish they were more expressive like the Made to Move dolls.

DC Super Hero Girls Batgirl review monster crafts blog

I would love to get more dolls from this series. The only ones I didn’t get from this channel are Super Girl and Harley Quinn, but I don’t care much. However, I'm very excited about the main version of Katana and Frost. I would also love to see a Hawkgirl doll, maybe Miss Martian, but my money is in Hawkgirl to make it the next SDCC franchise.



So what do you think of Batgirl? You collect DC Super Hero Girls.

MC:


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url