Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas Petite "Pretty in Paisley"

Hello! It’s been a long time since I last examined a Barbie doll, so now is the time to do so. Recommended fashionista Barbie № 41 - Beautiful from Pesley . This is one of the first dolls with new fashion.



This Nazi box is wider than the usual fashionista, but there is still the word “fashionista” on the left, and at the bottom right, we can see photos of other dolls online. Despite the fashion, the box looks empty.



On the back of the box is a picture of a beautiful girl dressed in Paisley, and pictures of other dolls online, such as B - Fabulous and Pizza Pizza .



I love trendy boxes because they are so easy to open and soon the doll will be free.


She has brown skin, brown eyes and purple lips. I’m not sure the shape of her head, but I’m saying it’s the shape of Kyle’s head.



In front of her face is dark brown hair. Her hair is in good condition, except for a few loose hairs that need to be trimmed.


On her hair in sunglasses. Be careful not to cut the doll's hair, as it is a nightmare to remove all sticky glasses.


She is dressed with wide margins with strawberries, turquoise and black puzzles. Paired with a knee-length denim skirt. In the promotional photos the dress was of the highest quality, especially the top.


Pesley’s beauty also includes black cowboy-style boots.




He puts this silver bag in the pot. I think I already have a different color.


As you can see in the box, Pisces brings two sets of clothes and accessories. Let's try them!


The first dress is an orange sleeveless dress with a floral pattern. I don't really like the promo photos, but the doll is perfect. I think Coral looks great on Coral .



I didn’t like the dress with the black boots, so I tried on the silver shoes. I’m not very fashionable, but I think silver works better than silver.


Here are the shoes. Very similar to Barbie.


The second outfit is light jeans. I don't like it very much, I think something is missing.


The wheel is close


The red color that comes with the device does not help lighten the hat.


Here's the next necklace:


Another suitable accessory is a turquoise bag. It’s really cute, but it lacks painted details.



Practically the most beautiful doll from the Pesley series for Barbie. I like the bright design and some amazing new body shapes that some 2016 fashion fans have. However, as I have said millions of times, it was great to see new body parts.


These fashionable dolls are wonderful, especially with a new body, because the dress is not as big a difference as the original elements. However, the quality of the clothes can be better.


And now the obligatory phrase: fans of the new fashion do not have an official name, so this woman can use them well. Do you have any comments?

What do you think of the beauty in Pesley ? Is it in your collection?

Mrs.


You can also enjoy other posts

Popular Review of Barbie Fashionistas Petite "Kitty Cute"

Popular review of Barbie Fashionistas Petite "Crazy for Coral"

Pop review Writ Fashion Barby "B-Amazing"



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url