Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas "Tribal Romper"

Hello to everybody! I didn't want to look at another Barbie Fashionista today, but every time I asked Mr. Monster which doll to look at next, he simply said: The doll I'm talking about is the Barbie Fashionista Tribal Romper from the 2015 Fashionistas series.


I bought this doll on my birthday in September, but I couldn't because I worked at the university. So let's start reviewing.

The design of the box is the same as other Fashionista boxes, but unlike some new ones, it does not have a doll number or official name. Don't ask me why the cardboard cut off the doll's hand, but it seems they did it on purpose.


The side of the box is very simple, this channel contains pictures of other fashion items.


And here it came out of the box.



Tribal Romper has brown and black eyes and light pink lipstick. The egg on his head is completely new, it was first introduced in this doll. Fans call her "Cassandra", but Mattel did not confirm that it is an official name.



She has beautiful dark red hair with red lacquer. One side of her hair is pulled back with an elastic band. According to Mattel, it looks like something out of a shampoo ad.


She wears a pink jumpsuit with tribal print and turquoise details. Although I'm worried about using too much pink in some Barbie dresses, I love how it is used in this dress. In fact, it looks like a pretty realistic design.


She wears plain sandals with beige lace. At first glance, they look quite thick, but in fact they are a very detailed design.



Comes with turquoise shoulder strap Nice, but the ribbon is folded by a horse attached to a box. I must say that it looks a little blue in the photo.


Many of the earrings I bought recently don't have earrings, but they do have two large diamond rings.



I am very happy that I finally got it. When I first saw the promotional pictures, I wanted to, but I could never find them in stores. Fortunately, Mr. Monster bought a super cheap one and gave me a birthday present. It's beautiful, but it's a bit difficult to take a picture. I think they could have done better with eye color.



I think Mattel did a good job with this doll. She has many personalities and her design is different from other dolls that Mattel taught us. Sometimes it seems to me that Mattel is too confident to play with his line design to have a bolder design.


Since the fans call it Cassandra, I'm thinking of calling her Cassandra. But I have not yet decided whether to write with "K" or "C." What do you think?

MC:

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url