Doll Review: Barbie Made to Move redhead

Barbie Made to Move Doll: A great improvement on the Barbie line. In a world full of solid fashionistas, these dolls offer so many opportunities to become the altar of a beautiful pose and body. My new move data is a red top blue. I saw Asha ("Yellow Top") and Leo ("Tilted Top") . I also turned two fashionistas into MTM bodies (see here ).


I got this doll from Amazon in September. The one with the orange lid is not available in Spain, so I only have that. Although I haven't seen them in any toy stores. But let's start with the review.


This box of Made to Move dolls is no different from the first doll series. Several images with different backgrounds to introduce two new dolls.


At the back of the box we see all the dolls in this line except Asha.


He finally got out of the box.


She has clean skin, brown eyes and pimples. When I got it, I wasn’t too sure about her face, but she looks pretty in the picture. He also has a very nice face.


She has long, straight red hair. I don’t know if I ever liked the red ones I said. Her hair is mostly dark orange, with a few more shades of black, but I don’t think she can be seen in the photos.


This is bad news. When the doll's head was stuck, it seemed as if the few strands of hair on her neck had reached her. Pretty's Paisley has the same problem but is much more subtle. I managed to get some hair out, but some of her hair was broken and now her hair is coming out from the back of her neck.




The outfit is nothing special, just an elongated top and black leggings, just like any other MTM doll. I’m not so sure about the color scheme above.


I love the pose skills of this doll. It gives the doll more light.


I love MTM’s bodies and I love that they produce more dolls with outfits other than this one, even though they are still athletic. However, I think she still lacks some skin tones, like a very dark skin that can be compared to the number 20 fashionista (with a yellow floral dress).



By the way, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I’ve added a tab to my Barbie collection at the top of the page. I would like to use this site to keep track of my Barbie dolls as they change their name and information. I also recently bought a tripod because I want to start recording videos for Youtube. I have some craft ideas, some pretty simple ideas but maybe a good start.


Barbie Made To Move redhead blue top review

So what do you think of this woman? Which doll would you add to the MTM range?

ANDEREOA
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url