Fashion Galore

Welcome everyone!
You may have noticed that I haven't posted in a week, but I'm working on a Youtube video and I can't take a picture of my doll because my photo table and craft table are the same. Besides, Mr Monster and I are busy with other things in our lives, and because I want you to help me with the video, we can't do as much as I would like. This is a beautiful basic craft video, but I'm looking forward to uploading it next week.


Today, instead of reviewing the doll, I want to show you some of the Barbie fashion collections that have been in my doll room for months. I was totally new to the Barbie collection, so I did my best because I didn't have many Barbie costumes.

The first fashion collection is casual wear which includes a boho look and a white dress. I found it for sale on Amazon.



At first glance, I chose Design Cloe (redesigned donut top ). The style doesn't suit her and the pants look loose around the waist. I don't know what's wrong with Barbie pants, but it seems that everyone has their own issues. I like the top though.



The shoes are nice, but I think you picked the wrong color for them.


It also comes with a pink bag. The backpack is nice, but the pink color is less than realistic.


The second look was a white lace dress and I chose a red MTM (probably Christine) to wear. Since the fashion team's shoes didn't match this dress, I opted for a donut top to wear.


The dress looks like a starter dress in Sorry. It's super cute and I love to pair it with something a little more romantic than a jeans jacket.


The second outfit is a classic pack that includes a pink dress, tribal pants, and a denim shirt.


Asha designs a two-piece set. When I shot them I thought I'd turn them into Chloe, because yellow is better for fish and blue is better for cloning. I'm not too happy with this dress. The shirt is fine, but the leggings are loose and look like leggings and pajamas on the wrist.



Also, the denim shirt isn't cut properly, but you don't notice it when it's closed.


The shoes are very nice and versatile. I like the small closing details.


The design of the bag is also very good, but some colors can still be used.


For the second look, I chose Miranda's design (also known as the " Ice Cream Romper "). This is a high-waisted pink sleeveless dress. The shoulder and neck band fabric is slightly folded. The shoes you are wearing are Grace shoes.


I think the dress suits this dress better than the others with brown belts.


And the last dress is a ball gown which is paired with a silver dress and black skirt.


Victoria (also known as " LA Girl ") designed the dress. This is a very disco silver dress with a geometric print. I can't remember where you got your black shoes.


It comes with a turquoise necklace that matches the neckline of the dress.


For the two-part set, I chose Lean. I like the overall design of this dress, but the top is too narrow for an MTM dress, and the skirt looks a bit tight.


The shoes in this wardrobe are the most beautiful black ballet flats that go well with many other outfits.


It also comes with a black case which looks very real.



Overall, I'm a little disappointed with the quality of these outfits, but some of them look good on camera. However, Mattel not only improves the quality but also ensures that the clothes fit the doll and don't look too big or too small. Although I wanted to pick up the Barbie and Rockers collection and one of the latter in boho styles and ethnic print dresses.

What do you think about fashion? Do you have the latest?

MC

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url