How to repaint photo frames

Greetings everyone! A quick note to tell you that I finally uploaded my first video on YouTube. It's not a puppet show, it's very simple, but I wanted to start something simple. Hey, I wanted to repaint these tires for a while, so that gave me a good excuse.





Photo frames are easy to repaint, but I wanted something that would be easy to follow the written instructions. At the moment I am not going to speak in my videos because my English pronunciation is much worse than my grammar LOL. Here is the video.



It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to professionally, it took longer than expected. However, I hope to improve video quality in the future. I already have some ideas, but I will probably get them only in June.

I really appreciate your comment on this video: I welcome any constructive criticism. Thanks for watching!

MC:


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url