Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas Tall "Plaid on Plaid"

Hello everyone! Hope you enjoyed 4th of July. They did something different


Today it's time to review one of the new Barbie Fashionistas, #52 Plaid on Plaid from the 2017 Fashionista line. I bought it from Amazon and changed the fashion of the curve with hair roses and beautiful eyes. Let's start with confirmation.

All Fashionista boxes have the same design, but each box has a different bottom, and this box has a checkerboard pattern that matches doll's outfit.


Barbie's tall body is prominently displayed on the back of the box, so she is said to have a long physique.


And finally here it is:


Plaid has brown skin, brown eyes, and red lipstick. She has a very smiling face and I don't know what she looks like. At first I thought it was Rachel, but her smile was good, and maybe it was Theresa? Anyway, at first it was hard to take a picture while looking at the camera and his smile didn't seem strange, but I think so.


The plaid has black hair and one side is pulled back and tied with a rubber band. It doesn't look greasy or messy but it is a little stubborn due to the sleek product.


The dress is so much sweeter than the lazy style . The top is a loose red and navy plaid t-shirt. I like the design of the model.


He also wears cute yellow plaid shorts. The shorts do not have velcro on the back, but have a stretch waistband. Both parts are beautiful and even though I don't wear them myself they don't hurt on a doll.


Plip shoes are dark blue heeled shoes with many soles. I love the design of this shoe, I think it is very versatile and at least matches the dress color.


Her latest accessory comes with chrome gold bracelet buttons. It is really good.


To sum up, I think the Play on Play is a nice toy. However, it didn't look like a prototype, so I was a bit disappointed. She has a beautiful face, but somehow Prototype looks sexier.



I love Barbie's new body, new faces and different dolls, so hopefully Mathieu will take a step forward and give us some smart women.


Now that she's part of the Barbie family, she wants a Plaid on Plaid name, so we welcome suggestions.


I have some tips in mind for future articles as well as a little video tutorial. I have new backgrounds for doll photography and on the way home something special popped up… This is a preview of the background.


So, what do you think of Plaid of Plaid? What would you like to see Barbie online in the future?

M.C.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url