Doll Review: DC Super Hero Girls Starfire

Greetings everyone! Happy July, especially to all those who celebrate the Fourth of July in the United States.
Today is the time to review the DC Super Hero Girls Starfire Doll. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like DC Super Hero Girls aint for me either. Starfire is my fifth DC Superhero Girls doll, if you are interested you can see all the posts of Superhero Girls here.


Princess of the planet named Starfire Tamaran is an alien warrior, and her real name is Dhania (which seems strange to me). At the DC Superhero Girls Show, she somehow has a portal to her planet. Their superpowers are flight, force and ray of light, which is called stellar explosion. Also, when she flies, her hair burns, և It's beautiful.

The DC Super Hero Girls Boxes haven’t changed much, they still look the same, with the logo at the top and the picture of the girl at the bottom right.


When it comes to artwork, I usually like it, but I'm not crazy about Starfire.


The only difference I noticed is that there are no art works next to the squares, they are quite simple. I think cardboard is too expensive for Mattel.


Behind the box we can read a little bit about them ... in lots of languages.


Finally, out of the Starfire box.

DC Super Hero Girls Starfire Review

DC Superhero Girls seem to use the same template, the only difference being the skin tone and color. Starfire has light orange skin, green eyes and purple makeup. She has purple eyebrows, which is rare because her hair is orange. Her eyebrows also match her hair color in art and other media, so I wonder why she was dyed purple.




She has straight, long orange hair. Mixed with different shades of orange, it has yellow-yellow hair underneath. It comes in very good condition, it looks a lot like tissue, but it can take roots more liberally.


In the cartoon, she blows her hair out, which is almost impossible with a mass-produced doll, but I think if she could cut more hair, mix more shades of orange and yellow, she would look better. It's beautiful, but it could be better.


She is wearing a purple dress with a metallic pattern on the front. This is the only thing that is more accurate in a doll than a cartoon. The dress is adorned with a sharp silver belt, with a green ornament in the middle.


She wears a purple shoulder-inspired armor. Forward with a green gem. The ornamentation of the artwork is covered in silver, but the snow of the cloth is actually much fresher on the doll than the work of art. The downside of the shoulders is that they restrict the movement of the doll's hands.


A favorite part of her shoe doll. Purple boots are high with a side bowl detail that looks like rain boots to me. I would love to have details like a silver rim that fits her belt to give it a more combative look.


In her arms, she wears two silver bracelets with Starfair jewelry details, giving her the necessary combat touch.


The left hand of Starfire also has a green Starbolt. At first I thought you would have to open it to get your hand out, but all you have to do is pull lightly.


I was surprised that since his hand wasn’t “punching” inside the star in his work, it was open. His fingers look like small wounds on the stars, but I think they will come back immediately.


Overall, I think the Starfire doll is good, not exactly like Wonder Woman or Bumblebee , but still beautiful. It is very clear to me that the budget of Mattel Super Hero Girls dolls is being reduced because student IDs are not on either side.

 
In a previous post, Barbie expressed concern about the presence of Starfire and I understand why. Not that the cartoon is very accurate, these details did not become the final doll, maybe it would be better to design it in the cartoon. The DC Super Hero Girls website says that Starfire is a model, but her outfit is not so fashionable. I think Starfire should have been just a background image at the beginning and then move on to a more powerful image, but the look that it signed was really clear. However, a few small touches have been added to the finished doll, which somewhat improves the overall design of the doll.


I think the Starfire doll is beautiful և very good, especially if you want to complete your collection. However, I think there are some things that could have been better, but shooting and playing are still fun.


So what do you think about Starfire? Which characters do you want to express in this group?

MC:

Note: This is my 20th post this year ... և My 100th post in general I hope I can share these 100 posts with you. Thanks for the help!


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url