A touch of glitter

Have you ever wanted to do something unusual with your doll? Personally, I like to try new things like dolls. I also enjoy experimenting with new background colors, as you can see in my color posts . So from the moment I saw it and in front of the pictures of Ever After High, I wanted to try it for myself. I found several cool September cards in a regular store and bought 3, but I did not have time to take a picture. Then, a few days ago, I was browsing through my Instagram posts and noticed that 90% of my photos had a sea blue bottom that I use for comments. So it's time to try something new!


Barbie Fashionistas LA Girl

Front background is glossy black cardboard. I prefer black because I want a neutral color that matches most dolls. You can see what the Victorian style looks like above.


When I found out about this, I initially thought it had to do with Kathy Noir's poster style. And of course!


Monster High Catty Noir Scaremester


Makila looks like a rock star too !


Project MC2 McKeyla McAllister


The second background is light silver. It looks very white and I prefer it a little darker, but it was the only shade of silver. I thought it would match Darling's charm. However, it seems to me that the doll does not "look" well and the pictures did not please me very much. This is me and Mr. We love monsters.


Ever After High Signature Darling Charming

Grace is wearing some silver , but she looks beautiful, but her dark skin tone is a bit uncomfortable. However I find this picture beautiful.


Barbie Style Luxe Grace

Spectral skin appears much darker than white.


Monster High Spectra Vondergeist Picture Day

The third and final bright background is brown. I love the color but I think this is my favourite. However, I think ginger is related to the sweet theme.


Ever After High Ginger Breadhouse

Against this background, I could not find my favorite game. I wanted to portray some DC superheroes, but I didn't think they were related to each other. It's an earthy tone, so I tried it with poison ivy . It looks nice, but I'm not happy with it.


DC Super Hero Girls Poison Ivy

I also brought my coffin to take pictures.


Monster High Toralei Coffin Bean doll photography

My last try was Chloe, which ended up looking like a chocolate ad.


Barbie MTM rebodied Fashionista


Although I'm not too happy with my brownies, the bright background is fun and unique. My favorite is black. There are more colors like hot pink but I wanted something more neutral to fit most dolls. I've also seen some nicely crafted bubbles, but I think decks of cards are best for photography.

So what do dolls use to take pictures? What dolls do you use for each color?

Mrs.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url