Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas Petite "Rock'N'Roll Plaid"

Hello! I can’t believe it’s September anymore! University starts in a few weeks, so it’s almost time of year when I fall asleep on the couch reading my textbook after work.

I have made (little) progress on the walls of the diorama in my living room and I hope to be able to complete this before going to university. There is not much furniture yet, but I will make it out of the furniture I have. But today it's time to talk about one of Barbie's brand new fashionistas: the doll nÂș Rock'N'Roll Plaid.


Let's start with the box. All Fashionistas boxes are the same shape, but each doll has a different background pattern box, this doll has a sample box with trees similar to the pattern.


His box opened incredibly easily and quickly came out of the box.


Rock’N’Roll Plaid has a new head shape featured in the 2016 Fashionistas line, the same as White and Pink Pizzazz. He has almond-shaped eyes with a thick eyeliner and a very light pink / dull lipstick. I liked his face more in advertising.


Her hair is very light brown, almost platinum. Her hair isn’t very generous, but it’s not a complete disaster.


Put on a beautiful vinyl short white shirt. Also wear a pencil skirt to this rectangular knee. Strange combination, but I liked it.


Also wear this pink spotted bracelet.


Her shoes are some of the best for me. These high heels are deadly and I love the slender pedigree details. However, the heels are a little soft and easy to bend.



Although she looks better in the promotional photos, I think she is a beautiful doll. I hope that these new bodies will be successful and that soon we will be able to get verbal versions of these characters. Or Mattel can sell substitutes for EVERY skin color you need on its website. And they will be shipped to Europe at a fair shipping price. Oh, I dream again!


Speaking of skin tone, this doll seems a little darker to me than Barbie’s, but it still looks like a restored body. If you have more information, be sure to write a comment.


There are no names for new fashionistas, so I decided to call her Maya. Mr. Monster suggested this, and I think it is right for you. When I think of Maya, I think of Sabrina Carpenter from Girl Meets World. The doll does not look like an actress, but always goes to the show in a rocker costume.


So what do you think of Maya? Is there one in your collection?

Mrs.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url