Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas curvy "Chambray Chic"

Welcome to all of you!

Today there is another pop review of the 22nd Chambray-Chic Barbie Fashionistas doll. At first I did not intend to review this doll, but since I have a little custom project for it, I wanted to share some photos with you first.

Chambray Chic was introduced in the 2016 Barbie Fashionistas collection and is on the look of a new twist. I have previously reviewed two models of this type of design: Sweetheart Ribbons and Spring to Elegance .



Her breasts look like the others and this special doll has a heart like an object.



When I unpacked, I found this place. It would be great ....


And it's out of the box.



This new head template, introduced on zigzag dolls, is available in the Spring in style. I do not know if this template has an official name, but it seems that people call it "Carl Playline". She also has blue eyes and blonde hair, which really reminds me of Barbie.


Her hair was not as bad as I thought it would be. It doesn’t look like a good cut, but you might be trying to give it a rough haircut. But I don't care about her hair because I want to change it.


Her shirt is a check jeans jacket and her dress is yellow. I really like the idea of ​​a check jacket, but it looks generally cheaper. She also wears a red belt that can be re-painted.


Wear black Mary Jane apartments. I think Curvy dolls have slightly larger legs than the original Barbie dolls, but I think these shoes make their legs look more like them.


Overall, I think this doll is very boring when considering other fashion models. Make no mistake, she is beautiful, but there is nothing special about her and she does not look like a barbecue. However, the boredom of this doll (just a word?) Can be a good thing as it is a good opportunity to try some customization projects to bring it to life. On top of that, these dolls are very cheap, so if you misunderstand them, it will not be a big problem.




If I talk about personal plans, I think about dyeing her hair. I've seen a few videos with different techniques, but I have not really decided which one works best. I did not decide what to do. At first I thought I would give her a few pastel colors, especially lavender and tea, but then I decided to give her an ombra style using dark yellow or light brown. Ombre looks more natural and goes well with other fabrics, but Patel shades can be very fun. what do you think?


I know I always ask for advice on my doll names, but I really chose Michelle for this doll. Do you think it suits him?

So what do you think about him? Are you in your group ?

M.C.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url