Pop of Color 3

Good morning everybody!

I've been very busy lately, I can't publish anything or work for my dolls lately. I have a lot to see and write by the end of this summer and I'm back to class. I'm working on a living room diorama for my dolls so I can photograph some of the supporting dolls, but the truth is, I haven't worked on it much. However, I took the time to take some pop photos և I would like to share them with you.

As I said in the previous post, I bought a new color postcard for pop photography, but I have not had time to show it to you yet. Now, like you, I use a few color switches in my pop photography, but the problem is that they are A-4 in size, so I can not do all the body shots. So I decided to buy some large colored cardboard, and one of the new colors I got was bright orange. Evin is against it.


Disney Descendants Evie Monster Crafts doll photography

This color really suits dolls with dark skin like Asha.

Made to Move Barbie Asha Doll Photography Monster Crafts

And as I said, with these cardboard sheets you can take full length photos like in Isi Dawndancer.

Isi Dawndancer Monster High doll photography

I do not think orange is the best choice for mosquito color, but this photo was the most popular.

Barbie Style Luxe Midge fashion doll photography

Some time ago I also had blue. If you've been following me on Instagram, you've already seen some of these photos.

Barbie Made To Move Lea monster crafts blog

I love how adorable Chloe is.


And it looks good on a haul of orange hair


This light purple color does not look so pink in real life, but it can be seen in the photos.




I love this color for Grace, it matches her outfit.



These are some of the ones I got from the store, but the rest of the colors are not as interesting as this pink.



I have a darker complexion than lavender, which I do not know if I have used or used a lighter shade . It's a little boring, but it fits in with Darling's color scheme.



I hope you enjoyed my photos, I really enjoyed taking them. I will try to finish the living room diorama before going to college, but I have a lot of work to do.

What do you use as a support for pop photos? What is your favorite color?

MC:

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url