Doll Review: Disney Descendants signature Evie

Good morning everyone!

I haven’t done much lately so I can’t tell you much progress in my doll room. So I think it's time for another doll review! Today's review is a little different from the dolls I usually review with Disney Descendants's Evie signature. I'm not really a fan of this doll show, but EVA seduced me especially in this edition.

I have only seen the EV doll in a gala dress in the shops around me, but this edition sells for € 35, too expensive for a toy line. So I had little hope of finding it, but last week I was really lucky to find it at an affordable price. But let’s start with the evaluation.



In case anyone has not yet seen or heard the plot, Eva is the daughter of an evil queen and has spent her entire life on an island inhabited by villains, villains and their children. occupation. But when she and her friends Mal, Carlos and Jay are invited to study at Auradon Prep, everything changes when they are invited by the children of famous Disney characters like Sleeping Beauty or Beauty and the Beast.


Now that you know Eve, let's start with the box! I really like the design of the box, it is black and white with a slit glass window when you can see the doll.


On the back of the box is a picture of Eve in the movie with Sophia Carson.


The box opens very easily and the back of the toy slides easily. The doll comes barefoot and her shoes are tied with a necklace around her neck. I do not understand why the shoes are so different, it may make you think it comes with an extra pair. Comes with a gold mirror.


And finally she came out of the box ... and put on her shoes.


Disney dolls usually appear to have cartoon faces. EVI's face is very dark, with thin lips and sloping eyes.


Eva's hair is great. It is a beautiful combination of blue with black and consists of small crowns seen from above. In addition, it looks dense and high quality.


Eva wore black gloves and a gilded crown. Something was engraved on one of his hands.


Wear jewelry, such as a gold crown or a heart-shaped necklace.





Her dress has a color scheme from the Disney movie, The Evil Queen. Wearing a blue leather jacket with wide sleeves. The ends of the sleeves appear to have been dyed white.


The collar of his leather jacket is actually a special piece of plastic. Her dress looks a bit boring.




Her dress is black and has graffiti-inspired designs in red, white, blue and gold. Overall, her dress has a punk scent to me.


Her tights are white with some black stripes, but that has nothing to do with the movie characters, much more detail there.


His shoes are more detailed than those in the movie. They are black boots with a gold crown. They are not equal to some Monster High shoes, but they are good.


Comes without case but with gold mirror. I did not notice when it left, but the jar will open and the crown label will be inside.




In the movie, the jar is small enough to hold in your hand, but can be hung in a room because it is large.


Overall, I think Eva is a good doll. The design is interesting and seems very photogenic to me. Also, the doll is of high quality: no greasy hair, no loose facial expressions, no flickering eyes ... I do not know if this is normal with all Hasbro dolls, but if so, I will probably pay more attention. . some products.


If you have not seen the movie or you are not with Disney, you may not fall in love with this toy. I'm not actually Danny's daughter and I'm not crazy about the movie. The movie is good, I liked dancing and dancing, but there are other Disney movies that I really liked. Anyway, I like Evie because I saw the IRL footage and I want her back.


I'm glad I found it, but I do not think I will collect more Disney Seed Dolls because I do not like other characters. The mountain is good, but I do not care as much as Eva. Maybe if I get a good deal, I will get it.


So what do you think about electric vehicles? Collect offspring dolls?

MC
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url