Doll Review: Kjersti Trollson

Hello guys and monsters! What about August?

It's been a long time since I've seen the Monster High Posia Reef doll. After announcing the reload, I lost interest in the line. I still love my old manpower dolls, but I'm not as fascinated by the new version as before.



Today it's time to check out Caesar Trollson from Monster High Brand Bo Student Line. I first tried EC Downsider from the same line. Chrysler is a trolley girl who travels to Monster High to find the only monster she can defeat in a video game.

Her box looks like every Monster High doll that wasn't carved later. I really like these boxes because they are easy to open and you can see the whole doll.


I love the Kjersti artwork on the back of the box.


There are some of the most intriguing details on the back of the box.


He finally went out of the box.


Chrysanthemums have pink skin, warm pink face and pixel blue eyes. Eyes are my favorite place! She wears pink pixel glasses to give her an attractive look.


He made this horn hat. It was attached to the head by a terrifying plastic object. I will not take off my hat or glasses now.


I love KJR's big sharp ears! His head must be cold because I have never seen a human toy doll. She wears these skeletal pixel earrings.


Her hair looks a mix of light blue and light pink and her hair looks purple in a combination of two colors. Design with two carpets that may be in better condition.


He is wearing a black T-shirt with a pixel skeleton. The T-shirt has blue, pink and pink pixel sleeves. I also think it is to keep their breasts out of sight.


Her dress has the same pixel design as her sleeve. There is also a net with pink details that look like a Roman soldier's uniform.


Her shoes are very cool. It is reminiscent of football socks. I like the Pixel Pad, it reminds me of Minecraft. Have you seen the controller address information?



I love her bag! Similar to video game console controller. Mr. The monster is said to be between a plaster control and a super nintendo.


I think Kjersti is usually a funny doll. I've seen all the details of the game and I think it has an interesting design. Oh, and I forgot to mention that her younger sister had a body.




I am very happy to get Kjersti! I like the details of his jig / player. I need to buy Batty Claro to complete Brand Boo students. Meanwhile, AC and KJR are in good condition.


 What do you think about this KJV? Are you in your Monster High collection?

M.C.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url