Ever After Crafts

Or you could call it "an excuse to open Raven and Briar without review". Well, actually, I wanted to write an article about my band Ever After High a long time ago, they're still very young. General description of the function type. This is a great opportunity for me to tell you about the dolls that I have already opened and those that I do not want to see again so that you have a good time visiting this blog. I did the same with the Barbie collection a while ago, and if you haven't read it, you can click here .



As I said, the Ever After High dolls are still very small because I only have 6 Ever After High dolls. I bought half of them (both Ravens and Briar) at a knockdown price (10 euros), the other three being more or less at their usual price. Here they still have the Bright and the Signature Raven in their box. I think it's time to release them.


Briar is the last Ever After High doll I bought. When I left the doll shop, I saw her in a bargain basket and had to take her with me. There were also Blondie, Apple and Raven dolls, but I chose Briar because I already had Raven and didn't have much interest in the other two.



Beautiful shiny doll. She has fair skin, brown hair and her characteristic coloring is pink. I think his face is beautiful, but somehow I'm having trouble shooting him.


I've had the Signature Raven for over a year and it's been in the box this week. It looks very dark.


Signature Raven has more interesting makeup and looks slightly older than Getting Raven. Here is a picture of both for comparison


I bought Darling and Ginger from Amazon.com and then sold the dolls on Ever After High, so with shipping the price I paid in a store was more or less.


Signature Ginger Breadhouse Darling Charming Monster Crafts

Overall, I'm happy with my Ever After High collection. I'm not as interested in this doll as Barbie or Old Monster High dolls, but there are a few I'd like to find, Melody Piper or Signature Cedarwood.



Speaking of other things, I worked in a beauty salon and was totally serious. It is built, but I am not very happy with it, and the drawing is a difficult task. I also got sick and didn't do much in business, so I don't think I can work for the TV and TV station that I had planned before going to college.

So what are you doing? Have you ever had a set then?

CM
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url