Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas Petite "Pretty in Paisley"

Good Morning! Many years have passed since I saw the Barbie doll and today is the time. Selected Barbie Fashionista #41 Beautiful in Pesley. This is one of the first dolls to come into fashion.



This fashionistas box with mods is wider than the usual fashion box, but the word "fashionista" is still written on the left, and we can see pictures of other dolls on the bottom right. Despite the fashion, the box looks empty.



On the back of the box we see a picture of Beauty in Pasile and other dolls like B - Fabulous and Pizza Pizza from this line.



I like fashionista boxes because they are so easy to open and the doll will be free soon.


She has dark skin, brown eyes and purple lips. I'm not sure what the shape of her head is, but I'll say that's the shape of Kaila/L's head.



She has dark brown hair with an auburn accent on the front. Her hair is in excellent condition except for the hair that needs a trim.


She wears sunglasses on her hair. I've already taken off my glasses and it's a nightmare, because if you don't want to cut the doll's hair, you have to be careful.


She wears a large cashmere top with strawberries, tea and black. Paired with a knee length denim skinny skirt. Clothing, especially outerwear, looks best in promotional photos.


Cashmere wears beautiful black cowboy boots.




He also brings this silver apple bag. I think I have a different color.


As you can see from the box, Pesley contains two pieces of clothing and some accessories. Let's try them!


The first dress is a sleeveless dress with an orange floral pattern. I didn't like her in publicity photos, I liked her doll dress. I think it will be good in Crazy for Coral too.



I don't like black dresses so I wear silver shoes. I don't know much about fashion, but I think orange is better than gold and silver.


Here are the shoes. Very similar to Barbie.


The second dress is a simple denim jumpsuit. I'm not happy, I feel like something is missing.


Here are the tutors:


The upcoming red collar will not help decorate the jumpsuit.


collar is near-


Another item he brought back was a Turkish bag. Admittedly it's pretty cool, but there are some painted details.



Pessley is a beautiful doll that brings variety to the Barbie line. I love the bold designs from some of the fashion followers of 2016 and the new body shapes look amazing. However, as I've said a million times, it was great to see some new body parts.


The dolls that come with the mods are amazing, especially with the new body because the costumes aren't as different as the main body. However, the clothes can be of better quality.


Now for the forced supply: New fashionistas don't have official names, so this woman can use a very good name. No suggestions?

What do you think of beauty in Pesley ? are you in your collection

Woman.


Another favorite article:

Puppet Review Barbie Fashionistas Petite "Kitty Cute"

Doll Review: Petit Crazy for Barbie Fashionistas Coral

Puppet Review Barbie Fashionistas "B-Fabulous"



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url