Doll Review: DC Super Hero Girls Batgirl

Hello dear doll lovers. Today's turn to take another look at another DC Super Hero Girls character, Batgirl. From this line I've covered Poison Ivy և Bumblebee , so check to see if you missed them. I brought Butgerlen in September, she sat in the box, until I finally let her go.


For the first time in the DC Super Hero Girls internet series, Batgirl is not presented as a student, but as an IT employee Barbara Gordon. I do not watch the show regularly, so I missed the episode where she started looking like Batgirl instead of Barbara.

But let's start reviewing. The Batgirl Box has the same design as the Ivy and Bumblebee. This is mostly spontaneous, with the DC Super Hero Girls logo in the top right corner and a picture of Batgirls in the bottom right.


In the upper left corner of the picture is the Batgerl with the box at the bottom and the other dolls in this channel at the bottom. I like the works of this line very much.


After cutting for a few minutes, the plastic finally came out of the box.


Batgirl's head is oval, with pale skin, green eyes and pale lipstick. The mask does not allow him to see his face correctly. Let's go to bed.


The mask scratched the eyeshadow a little, but it was very smooth. He has rather big eyes and a cartoon face.


He has scattered red hair. He is very strict with his style products, but he does not have bald spots.



It reminds me of Poison Ivy, so I quote it for comparison. They are very similar, but Ivy's eyes are more almond-shaped, and Batgirls are more rounded.


He is wearing a purple T-shirt with a gold logo, a yellow belt and a yellow belt.


The top scarf has bat ears. Reminds me of a hat with a cat ear.



There is a hole in the back of the head that fits the hair.



He was wearing yellow combat boots.



He also has painted gloves, a yellow bracelet, which is supposed to be a tool, a weapon.


Batgirl comes in a backpack with sleeves. This is very beautiful.


Overall, I found Batgirl very enjoyable. I love superheroes, so I like this Superhero Girls band. Their athletic bodies are gorgeous, but I wish they were more articulated, like dolls made to move.

DC Super Hero Girls Batgirl review monster crafts blog

I want to buy more dolls from this series. Not only Super Girl և Harley Quinn are on this channel, but I do not agree with them. However, I'm very happy with Katana և Frost's main release. I would also like to see a Hawkgirl doll, maybe Miss Mars, but I have the money to make Hawkgirl the next SDCC franchise.



What do you think of Batgirl? Are you collecting DC Super Hero Girls?

LADY


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url