Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas "Tribal Romper"

Welcome everyone! I didn't want to review another Barbie fashionista today, but every time I asked Mr. Monster which doll I should review next, he just said, "I have it for you," so I thought this was the right time. Do this doll that I am talking about the Barbie Fashionista Tribal Romper of the 2015 Fashionista series.


I got this doll in September, my birthday, but with all the university work, I didn't make it. So let's start the review.

The box shares the same design as other fashionista boxes, but unlike some new boxes, it has no doll number or official name anywhere. Don't ask me why he cut the cardboard for the doll's hand, but it seems to have been done on purpose.


The back of the box is completely plain, and this channel has photos of other fashionistas.


And it's out of the box.



Tribal Romper has brown eyes and light pink lipstick. The pattern of her head is rather new, it was first introduced in this doll. Fans seem to be calling her "Cassandra", but Mattel has not confirmed that it will be an official name.



She has beautiful dark brown hair with red highlights. One side of her hair is pulled with an elastic band . Given what we've been accustomed to from Mattel, this seems to be something that came directly from the shampoo ad.


Wear a pink t-shirt with tribal motifs and turquoise details. Although I'm concerned about some of Barbie's outfits being too pink, I like the way this outfit is used. In fact, it seems like a very realistic design.


Wear flat beige sandals. At first glance it may seem a bit confusing, but it is actually a very detailed design.



Comes with a turquoise shoulder bag. Beautiful but the strap is twisted due to the crotch attached to the box. I must say that it looks much more blue in the photo than on the personal level.


Most Barbie I buy recently do not have earrings, but they do have two large diamond rings.



I'm so glad I finally got it. I first wanted it when I saw her promotional photos, but I never found it in the store. Fortunately, I received it as a birthday present from Mr. Monster at a very reasonable price. It's beautiful, but it's a little hard to take pictures. I think they could have done better with his eye color.



I think Mattel did the right thing with this doll. It has a lot of characters and its design is different from other dolls we have. Sometimes I feel that Mattel is so confident that they will play with their line design until they have a more bold design.


Since fans call this person Cassandra, I'm considering naming her Cassandra. However, I did not decide whether to write "K" or "C". What do you think

MC:

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url