Doll Review: Barbie Made to Move redhead

The doll made to move Barbie is a huge improvement on the Barbie line. In a world full of inflexible fashionistas, this doll opens up many mode options and is an amazing bodybuilder. The last thing I did was move the red with the blue baby. I've already reviewed Asha (aka "Yellow Top") and Leah (aka "Purple Top") . She also embodied stylists for MTM Body (see here ).


I brought this doll back to Amazon in September. The orange top spa was not available in Spain, so I got it. But I haven't seen the play store yet. But let's start with the review.


This Made to Move doll is no different from the first wave. Some different backgrounds to present the two new dolls.


Behind the box we can see all the dolls in this row without hope.


I finally got out of the box.


She has pure skin, brown eyes and a chest. When I did, I wasn't too confident in her face, but she looks beautiful in the photo. Her face is very beautiful too.


She has long straight red hair. I don't know if I ever told you that I love redheads. Her hair is mostly dark brown with a touch of brown, but I can't believe you noticed that in the photo.


Here comes the bad news. A section of her hair is stuck around her neck, and it looks like she got there while tying the doll's head. Pretty in Paisley had the same problem, but it's more subtle. She managed to remove some of her hair but some of it was broken and now her hair is coming out of her neck.




Her dress is nothing special, a stretchy T-shirt and black leggings, like other MTM dolls. Not sure about the color combination above.


I love the standing ability of these dolls. It gives the doll more expressiveness.


I love MTM bodies and love that they pull more dolls of this out in different outfits, even though it's still a sporty theme. However, I think it still needs a little skin tone, very dark skin that goes with Fashionista no. 20 (in a yellow floral dress).



However, I don't know if you've noticed, but I've added the "My Barbie Collection" tab at the top of the page. I would like to use this site to keep track of my Barbie dolls with their names and information, eg if they have updated their bodies. I also bought a tripod because I want to start shooting videos for YouTube. I have some craft ideas on my mind, very simple ideas, but it might be a good way to start.


Barbie Made To Move redhead blue top review

So, what do you think of this lady? Which doll would you add to your MTM line?

MC
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url