Fashion Galore

Hello everyone!
I noticed that I haven't posted for a week, but I'm working on a Youtube video because my photo table and my art table are the same, I couldn't take a picture of my blood. Mr. Wolf և I'm busy with other things in life because he had to help me with the video, we couldn't work on it as much as I wanted. This is a very simple video, but I hope to be able to download it next week.


Instead of looking at dolls today, I want to show you the Barbie fashion collections that have been in my dollhouse for several months. Since I'm new to the Barbie collection, there aren't many Barbie costumes, so I'm hoping to get as many as possible.

The first fashion outfit is a casual outfit with a white boho dress. I bought it when it was on sale on Amazon.



At first glance, I chose Chloe for her design (even a modified donut ball ). The style does not suit him, because the pants seem to be unbuttoned like a buddha. I don't know what Barbie's panties are, but they all have the same problem. I still love the top!



The shoes are good, but I think they picked the wrong color.


Includes a pink backpack. The backpack is beautiful, but the pink color makes it less realistic.


The second look is a white lace dress, I chose MTM's (probably named Kristen) red hair to style it. Since the shoes from the fashion collection did not suit this outfit, I chose the Donut Ball shoes for her.


The dress looks like a dress from the women's ensemble. Okay: I like to pair it with something less romantic than a jean jacket.


The second costume pack is a casual pack with a denim shirt and a pink dress with tribal legends.


Asha is preparing to design a two-piece dress. When I photographed her, I thought Asha looked better in yellow and Chloe in blue, so I had to change her to Chloe. I don't really like this dress. The shirt is beautiful, but the legs are too wide to look like a doll in pajamas.



In addition, the denim shirt does not fit you well, but you do not feel it when you tie it.


The shoes are very cool and versatile. I love the little hat.


The bag design is also great, but you can still use some colors.


For the second look, I chose Miranda (also known as " Ice Cream Monkey ") for her design. This is a pink dress with a high neck. The texture of the shoulders is slightly gathered. The shoes she wears are actually Grace's shoes.


The outfit also includes a brown belt, which I think goes better with this dress than the other.


And the last set is a festive bouquet with a silver dress, a sparkly top combined with a skirt.


The dress belongs to Victoria (also known as the " LA girl"). This is a silver dress with a geometric disco pattern. I don't remember where I got all his shoes.


A turquoise necklace is attached to the dress, corresponding to the necklace's karma.


I chose Leah for the two piece dress. I love the overall design of this dress, but the top is too tight for MTM's body and the skirt feels too tight.


The shoes in this ballerina costume set are very cute and match many other costumes.


She comes with a full wallet that looks completely real.



Overall, I was a bit disappointed in the quality of this dress, but some of them look good on camera. However, I think that Mattel can not only improve the quality, but also make sure that the clothes actually fit the dolls well and don't look too big or too small. However, I want to have the Barbie and Rockers collection, one of the latest tribal bohemian dresses.

Guys, what do you think about fashion? Do you have the latest version?

MS:

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url