How to repaint photo frames

Welcome everyone. Short post to let you know that I finally uploaded my first youtube video. It's not a puppet show, it's pretty simple, but I wanted to start something easy. Also, I tried to repaint these tires for a while, so that was a good excuse for me.





The photo frame is easy to reproduce, but I wanted something simple to follow the instructions. I do not plan to talk about it in my videos right now as my English pronunciation is much worse than my grammar LOL. Here is the video.



It does not look as professional as I wanted it to, it lasts longer than expected. However, we hope to improve the quality of the video in the future. I already have some ideas, but I probably won't have until June.

I really appreciate your feedback on this video: I welcome any constructive criticism. Thanks for watching!

MC:


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url