Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas Petite "Rock'N'Roll Plaid"

Hello everyone! I can not believe it's September. College starts in two weeks, so like a year I sleep on the couch, work all day, read a textbook.

I made some (small) progress on the walls of my dorm room ,: I hope to finish it before I go to university. I still have little furniture, but I do it with my furniture. Today, however, is the time for new fashionistas Barbie in the fall box Rock'n'Roll Plaid No. Doll


Let's start with the box. All Nazi boxes have the same egg, but each doll gets a different shape for the box background, in this box with a shape.


His cartoon box opened easily, and he quickly got out of the box.


Rock'n'Roll Plaid, like white and pink pizzas, has a new title, presented at Fashionistas Online 2016. It has almond-shaped eyes with thick eyelids and very light pink lipstick. I liked more of his face in the ad photos.


She has very light hair, almost gold-platinum. Her hair is not very generous, but it is not a complete loss.


He is wearing a short white shirt with a beautiful vinyl pattern. She wears this checkered dress up to the knees. Good combination, but I like it.


She wears this pink bracelet.


My shoes are one of the best. These high heels are killer, I love the tone design. However, the heel is a little softer and easier to bend.



Or maybe she looks better in the photos, but I think she's a pretty doll. I hope this new structure will be successful and will soon be able to receive versions of these characters. Or Mattel can sell custom skin tones on any website you want. And ship to Europe at an affordable price. Oh, I dream again.


As for the skin color, I think this doll is a little darker than Barbie, but it still looks the same to paint over. If you have additional information, make sure you make a comment.


New fashion fans have no names, so I decided to name this screen. Mr Monster suggested: "I think he will agree." When I think of Maya, when I think of the characters of Sabrina և the carpenter, the Girl connects with the world. The doll is not like any other actress, but she always wears rock costumes on the show.


So, what do you think of Maya? You are in your collection.

MC:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url