Ever After Crafts

Or you could call it that. "Raven's Briar an excuse to open without review." Well, to be honest, for a long time I wanted to write about my Ever After High collection, which is still very small. It is a general note. This blog is a good opportunity to talk about dolls, which I have already mentioned, I do not want to review. I did the same with my Barbie collection a while ago and if you haven’t read it, you can click here .



Like I said, my Ever After High dolls are still very small because I only have 6 Ever After High dolls. I bought half (Ravens and Briarn) at a bargain (10 euros) and I bought the other 3 at more or less normal prices. They are still in the box here with Breaker and Signature Raven. I think now is the time to release them.


Briar was the last Ever After High doll I bought. When I came out of the doll shop, I saw it in a free basket, I would take it with me. There were some Blondie dolls, Apple and Raven, but I chose Briar because I already had a Raven and the other two I was not very interested in.



Bright is a beautiful doll. He has light skin, brown hair and his typical color is pink. I think he has a beautiful face, but somehow I find it difficult to photograph him.


I have been getting Signature Raven for over a year and it is in the box this week. It looks very dark.


Signature Raven looks more dramatic makeup and looks a little older than Gating's cute crow. For comparison we are presenting the photo of both.


When I sold the Ever After High dolls for sale, I bought Darling and Ginger from Amazon.com, so the shipping costs I would pay at the same store were the same.


Signature Ginger Breadhouse Darling Charming Monster Crafts

Overall, I'm happy with my Ever After High collection. I'm not interested in these dolls like Barbie or the old Monster High dolls, but there are some that I like to have, like Melody Piper or Signature Cedar.



Speaking of other things, I was working on a living room diary and it was very confusing. It’s built, but I’m not so happy, and painting will be hard work. I also got sick, I didn’t do a lot of crafts, so I don’t think I could make the TV cabinets I designed before I started college.

So what were you doing? How long have you had a collection?

MK
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url