Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas "Ice Cream Romper"

Hi! First of all, I want to thank you all for all the wonderful comments I have received from you lately, not only on this blog, but also on Twitter and Instagram. I never considered myself a good photographer, so the cute comments really make my day.

Today it's time to take a look at another doll, and it's fashion designer Barbie "Ice Cream Ice Cream"'s turn among the fashionistas of 2015. I got this doll from Amazon. I'm in May with Mr. Monster's birthday present, but I haven't had time to open it yet.


Let's start with the box. Each Barbie fashionista box looks the same, but the background pattern on each box is different depending on the doll's style and personality. Since these dolls wear ice cream cones, their trap is the ice cream cones.


I love Fashionistas boxes because they are so easy to open. In the blink of an eye, he was out of the box.

Fashionista Ice Cream Romper Miranda

Ice Cream Romper has dark skin and yellowish eyes. She wears sky blue glasses, which I like but don't allow me to see the doll's face well.

Barbie fashionistas ice cream romper review

So let's look at his face without glasses. I'm not a fan of Barbie's head shape, but I think she uses the goddess head shape. I don't think you can see it in the photo, but the rubber that held his glasses in place left a small mark on his face. That's why I don't like dolls with glasses.


Barbie Goddess headmold

This is another reason I don't like them wearing glasses.


Her hair has a beautiful burgundy/red color. I love her hair color!


She also has bright pink hair at the bottom of her hair. To be honest, I didn't see it in its promotional photo, so I was really surprised when I found out when I received it.

barbie fashionistas doll review

Let's go to her dress. I like some clothes from the new fashionistas, but I don't particularly like this outfit. He wears a blue jumpsuit with an ice cream pattern. The rompers are decorated in fuchsia color and closed with a belt. The dress looks a bit childish for my taste, but I like the shape of the jumpsuit.



The shoes are Converse style wedges. They are white with a pearly sheen, but I don't know if you can tell.


I love the personality they give Fashionistas dolls, especially this one and this LA Girl. The bad news is, as I've said many times, lack of articulation is a problem, so I'll probably describe it again. In case you were wondering, her skin color is darker than Bambi-Teresa's Made to Move.

Barbie Fashionistas Miranda Charlie Bell

In short, I think it's a beautiful doll. I love her face and her hair. Yes, the clothes are nothing special, but Barbie dolls have a lot of expensive clothes, so that's okay. I would love to see this look more in future Barbie series.


At the same time, there are no official names of fashion designers. However, many fans call her Miranda and I will probably call her Miranda because I like her name. I also thought of Kyle, but I think Miranda suits him better. What do you think?


Do you like this doll? Who is your favorite fashionista?

MRS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url