A quick update on my doll storage

People who know me personally know that I am a very messy person. It's really hard for me to figure out how to make use of space or organize things. My dolls are no exception and the space they occupy and disorganize is a problem. However, inspired by the discussion posted on Puppet Observers, I decided to put my puppet world in order.



When I started collecting Monster High dolls, I put all their accessories and accessories in a shoebox. Then, as the collection started to grow, I started carrying more boxes around the house: there were brushes and pets, there was a mix of clothes and shoes, there were small things ... find what I need! So all I did was divide these neat boxes into compartments and leave all my Monster High plastic stuff behind.


I put my shoes, bag, and everything in there: jewelry, groceries, belts, handbags, glasses, and a few small items like Ever After High Items. I haven't finished because some of the big bags like opera bags and talismans are still in the shoe box.

I store my Barbie accessories the same way, only I have fewer Barbie accessories, so I use the box. Also, I got some vacancies and filled them with Barbie costumes.


Now I have Barbie clothes in this Ikea box, but I wanted to find a better alternative. It was fine at first because I didn't have much, but recently I bought some Barbie fashion sets and my chairs are starting to run out. I saw in the My Froggy Stuff video that I put the doll costumes in a photo album to make them easier to find. How to store doll clothes?


I have a sequined skirt and I put it in a plastic bag to prevent it from shining all over the place.


I put most of my dolls on the shelves, but since there was no booth, I had to sit down and put them away, and the doll took up twice the space. So I got the idea from My Fuggy stuff and got this journal file where I put dolls that don't have props.





I put it on top of my puppet library. Half of it is still empty, but it will soon be full of dolls.


Next to my doll library I have a desk where I study, make and draw dolls. If you're interested, here's how I photographed the dolls.


I'm working on a new profession that I hope I can show you soon. Also, you may have noticed that I have a new background for my doll photo. I'll try to post as soon as possible!


So how do you organize accessories for your doll? Any tips I can use?

Microsoft

 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url