Doll review: Barbie Fashionistas Curvy "Spring into Style"

Hello to everyone!

I went on holiday on Tuesday because it was a local holiday and decided to move to a larger town in the area where Mr Monster lived. We do not live in a big city, so sometimes we can not get what we want. The main reason we went there was because I wanted to hunt dolls. And it was amazing! I have 3 new fashion fans: Spring in Style , Rock Roll Play and Pizza White & Pink . I saw the group glam and jeans , but they had shy eyes and I could not get it.


Barbie Fashionistas monster crafts blog

You see, I like new fashion followers, especially the new body type that is changing the Barbie line. I've done crazy reviews for Coral and Sweetheart Stripe before. Check out pop no. 26, in spring style.



Spin-to-style boxing is no different from other fashion boxes. It's mostly clean, so you can see the doll well and it's easy to open. Nowhere does it say that she is a perverted doll.



Unlike Monster High dolls, Barbie dolls do not have much plastic material to hold in the box, so they are easy to release. Here it is.


With new body types, some new fashion fans have a new head shape. Some fashionistas (like this and the camera chic ) ​​have this new head shape with plump lips and round cheeks. I do not know if this template is a universal name, so more information is welcome.


She has long and beautiful dark brown hair. I like her hair quality and writing style, she is simple but beautiful.



She is wearing a pink coral blouse and a bright blue dress. It's a simple design, but it looks chic and the clothes look better than other fashionistas' clothes.


She wears these oxford shoes with beige heels. I have the same black shoes, these are my favorite shoes.



Seriously, I think she's a beautiful doll. There is a problem with the color of his face, but he is physically beautiful. Although the overall quality of this doll is good, its balance is not good, I do not know if it is from her shoes or her feet, so it is very difficult to shape.


The worst part of these dolls (as I have said a million times) is their lack of communication. However, I'm glad I added it to my collection and I hope to see more of these women, especially some of the images. Sweetheart Stripes now has a new crooked wife.


Also, as I usually say, new fashion fans do not have names, so I need to know one. Any comments?



What do you think of Spring to Style? In your collection?

MC

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url