Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas "B-Fabulous"

Hello all! Do you like wine? I'm on vacation this week, but instead of playing with dolls, I'm busy with other things like assembling Ikea furniture and documents. Also, Mr. Monster and I are going to a music festival this weekend, so there will be no puppet shows this Sunday!


Barbie Fashionistas B Fabulous

The doll in today's review is Barbie Fashionista #34 B-Fabulous, Barbie Fashionistas 2016. Although this doll has worn its original body, it came when the new bodies were released. Like So Sporty or Paisley Pretty, it comes with two extra sets.

There is not much difference between this box and other Fashionista boxes.


Behind the box we see pictures of dolls in different outfits. I noticed that the eyes of the prototype doll looked greener than the eyes of the real doll.



Finally, it came out of the box.


B Fabulous Fashionista review

B-Fabulous has dark skin (like Grace or Asha ), brown eyes and warm pink lips. Her lips weren't next to each other, but I didn't realize it until she opened her bottle flask. She is wearing my favorite statue of the goddess.


Goddess

According to the shape of the prototype, he has dark black hair that should be straight and wavy, but rather very scattered and slightly wavy. Fortunately, they are neither greasy nor weakly rooted.



B-Fabulous wears a green geometric top and yellow base. Although it is one thing, it is one of my favorite things to wear as a designer.



It comes with a relatively large bag with silver gloves.



B-Fabulous also wears light pink sneakers. I'm sure it's the same ice cream he was wearing.



Additionally, he has a pink choker.



The second dress is pink shorts and a sports shirt with a wide collar. Looks better on my wrist than I expected.



The blouse is made of white cotton and has the letter "B" on the front. I like a lot of shirts, they look very comfortable.



The shorts have a pink triangle pattern, which is very cute, but the shiny fabric makes them look like pajama skirts. With a blouse, it looks a lot like a Netflix stay-at-home dress.



I didn't notice that the bottom and legs are a little scratched. Since she has an original body, I'd like to change her body if I find another yellow doll made to move.



The set comes with a white bag, which does not match the sports theme, but is beautiful.



The last dress, consisting of a pink blouse and a striped bottom, is my least favorite outfit. I just don't understand how these two parts work.


The blouse is very loose fit, intricate geometric shapes and floral prints. The bottom itself is not bad with pink and black stripes. Personally, I think that these examples contradict and do not merge.



Doll also comes with additional light yellow high heel sandals. Love these shoes, the straps make them look nice, but the heels bend very easily.


I'm not crazy about B-Fabulous , but I think she's a cute doll and I made up a story about her. As always, the quality of these dolls could have been better, although the fashion doesn't look as cheap as some of the other dolls. I think I said this a myriad of words, but I'd like Mattel to simply break all the new Fashionistas down into different lines and give us a more "luxury" line with potential bodies. I would have no problem paying 20€ instead of 10€ for a assembled doll.


Goddess Barbie Headmold

As I often say, there are no names for young fashionistas, so I have to pick one for her. When I saw her prototype, I thought the name Olivia would be appropriate, but for some reason it seemed to me inappropriate. When I got her, the beast god said she looked like an Indian, so I thought I'd name her Priya. What do you think?



What do you think of B-Fabulous ? in fashion?

Mrs

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url