Shop Review: Atelierni Sasha on Etsy

Hello.

I didn't write for a few days because I didn't want to. Sometimes I get very tired when I come home from work, and last week I thought I was lying on the couch to go to the doctor. But a few days ago I got something I ordered on Etsy in June. My Atelierni Sasha clothes!


I wanted to buy Sasha from the studio for a long time, and finally I decided in June of this year and chose two clothes. With all sincerity, since I had already spoken to Sasha, I did not know whether to write this opinion for me; But I think it is necessary to give credit when it is necessary to give credit. So let's get started!

I found this beautiful black handmade package with ribbon inside the mail envelope. In the lower right corner you can see Sasha's contact information and links to social networks.



Now it's time to finally open it.


Isn't it beautiful? I like to write everything by hand.


The first dress I chose was Tamika's little black dress, which I thought would fit most of my dolls and would also be a key element of my wardrobe.


The clothes are very high quality and look very fashionable. Fasten the back with zippers.




Victoria will model the costume, it looks like. Doesn't she look beautiful?




The dress looks versatile and really suits the doll. Again, I will get dozens of different colors!


The second dress I chose was Midnight Daisy. When I picked her up, I thought she would look a lot like Teresa, The Miz, or Chloe. The bad news is that I think this dress no longer exists, because Sasha no longer has this material.


It still feels very good quality and comes back in case of a break. The upper part of the cabin is covered with integrated material.




Teresa had to model the dress, but her hair was very oily and she changed her style to Lux Miz.


Unlike some matte things, it fits the doll's chest perfectly.


After all, I fully recommend buying Atelier at Sasha. The clothes are beautiful and very well made. The price of both clothes, including delivery, is around 2727. Considering that Mattel 2 clothes packs are usually sold for 20-25 in my country, I would say that this is a very good price. You are also a professional and support their work when shopping at Etsy.


Another thing I like about this experience is how personal the purchase is. When my package arrived in Spain, Sasha sent me updates for the whole process. I also like all the details of the packaging, everything is handmade!

How do you like my doll's new dress? What is your favorite Etsy store?

Mrs.







Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url