Name that doll

Hey! How r u July is coming to an end and I wonder what I have done with my time. I still have a lot to do before starting a new course!


Today's post is a little different. If you've been reading this blog for a long time, you've noticed that at the end of my posts I usually ask for names for my dolls. So, I decided to collect all my anonymous dolls in this post and try to find a name for them. For some I have already come up with one or two names, and for others I have no idea. Let's get started!



Pleasant Tape # 1



Sweetheart stripes were my first curved doll. When I saw the promotional pictures, I liked her blue hair, but for some reason, when she came, I was not crazy about her. I have no idea her name, not even the story behind her!



# 2 Spring style



This doll seems to me to be somewhere between Italian and Latin, so I should probably choose a name that sounds more Spanish or Italian. I think one of the names is Isabella, but I want to hear your advice. In my doll universe, he owns a cafe (which I haven't created yet).



# 3 Barbie Look Music Festival



Joe and Lara's names come to mind, but I have no choice. On my wrist, he works for a music magazine.



# 4 Paisley Beauty



In my review of Paisley Pretty Women, Muff suggested the name Mandy. I don't really like Mandy, so I like the longer version, Amanda. Whatever it is, feel free to suggest another name. In my doll universe, she works part-time and goes to college in the evenings.



# 5 Sweet Kitty


In my review, Barb suggested names like Caterina. At first I didn't like these names for these dolls, but somehow they started to connect with me. You could call her Katherine, Karen, or Kitty for short. I also thought of Chelsea, but I think it's good for a crooked wrist. Any other suggestions? In my doll universe, she's a college freshman.

 
# 6 The style is very beautiful


I almost decided to call her Sasha, but I'm not sure if she's fit.

 
# 7 So sporty


I mentioned in my review that I really like the name June, but I already have another doll with that name (not yet). I think the other name is Meg, but I don't think it fits.

 
# 8 Plaid to plaid


While visiting Doctor Who, I thought of naming him Jenna, after actress Jenna Coleman, who played Clara Oswald. She doesn't really look like an actress, but she has a good name. However, I still don't think it's a good name for him. Any other suggestions?

 
# 9b- Great


I mentioned in my review that I was originally considering the name Olivia, but since Mr. Monster said she looked like an Indian, I thought of the name Priya. In my doll universe, she's a friend of Grace's and she's in her final year of college, probably with a degree in physics.


All your name suggestions are welcome. I'll post what I choose in a few days. Be careful!

Microsoft.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url