Mini Review: Funko Pop! Princess Leia and Faye Valentine

Greetings to all! How are you? No, I haven't decided what doll name to choose yet. I and Mr. Monster Ikea reassembled the furniture and rearranged the doll class. I have some pop reviews before the new course stars, and I also have a new sewing machine that I haven't used yet. I want to build a dollhouse so I can display barbie dolls on their new shelves.


Funko Pop Princess Leia Faye Valentine

Today I have a quick review of the last two Funko Pop! Photo: Faye Valentine and Princess Leah. I bought this a while ago and Mr. Monster was too small to open it so we're showing it to the rest of our Fanco collection. Let's go then.

Let's start with the pair. Unbeknownst to you, Faye Valentine is one of the main characters in the late 90's animated TV show Cowboy Babe. The program was about a group of experienced hunters on the Space Shuttle Bebop. It was very popular back then and it was one of my favorite anime series.

The Facebook box is white and there are good details about Cowboy Bebop.


Below the box we can further appreciate the artwork and generally see other characters.


Outside of the box, his legs are so small that Fei needs a clear foundation to stand on his own. It's so detailed...I love it!




See dress details.


Shashir's position behind him.


The Leia box has the same shape as the front, but the design is simpler and less detailed.


We later see that other Star Wars characters have appeared in this storm.


Available in black with Leah Star Wars logo. Of all the Fanco characters I have, these are the only Star Wars characters with stops like this. Has anyone seen her in other franchise footage? She looks a bit different from the other Fanko and I think that's because she's a very old doll! Design. Oh, and that's Bobby's head.


He looks a bit strange.



Without the black stop, Leah Kefye is too small. did you ever raise her My other bubbles are nothing short of vinyl.


Well this is a quick update of my fanco collection. I hope to publish an article about dolls soon. I have yet to devote myself and explain the first names I choose for my girls!

Do you like new mushrooms? do you collect them

MC




Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url