Hello, my name is....

Congratulations everyone! A short post to introduce you to the names I finally chose for my Barbie doll. Thanks to everyone who contributed to my doll review, including the "Name this doll" post or tip. Here are the final names in alphabetical order:

Amanda
Barbie Fashionistas Petite Pretty In Paisley Amanda

Thanks for the clutch tip!


Blake
Barbie Music Festivals Blake

Thanks again Maf!

Brook
Barbie Fashionistas Curvy
Jewel advised Brooklyn, but she became Brooke.


Isabel

Happiness
Barbie Fashionistas Curvy So Sporty Joy



Kitty


Phoebe

Thanks Joya for the tip!


Priya
Barbie Fashionistas B-Fabulous Priya



Sasha

Now that they have an "official name" they will be added to the My Barbie Collection page. I hope to be able to write a new post soon, but we are having internet connection problems and I don't know if I can. In fact, it took me over half an hour to upload the photos to this post! I'll see what I can do.

RS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url