Doll Review: Barbie Fashionista "Fancy in Flowers"

Good morning everyone! I swear I try to blog almost every day, but events and life happen, I don't have time. I have some dolls to review before the new semester starts, as usual many trades that I haven't started yet. Today I finally had time to write this review, which I took a week ago.


Today's doll is Barbie Fashionista Fancy in Flowers. I love this doll for her big hair, of course her dark skin, but some things could be better. Start.

The box is similar to the rest of the interior, except this time it has a floral pattern.



Eventually it came out of the box. I'm not sure I'd like to have both hands together.



She has very dark skin, brown eyes and fuchsia lipstick. I think for the first time in this fashion wave, the egg on her head is very cool. He doesn't have an official name, but people seem to call him "Kim".



Her hair looks short and her curves look great in her ads, but I love her looks. However, he is very confused with his head.


Wear blue earrings.



This doll model has a moose body, so the waist is tilted to one side. One knee is bent to make the position more natural, but one knee is much higher than the other. I think her left leg should be photographed separately, but is that unusual? My donut doll was no different.



Dressed in a yellow dress with a floral pattern. I'm not a fan of yellow, but the color suits me perfectly.


She wears blue baby shoes the same color as her earrings.


I chose this doll because it was different from other dolls. I really liked her dark skin and curly hair, but I couldn't control my body. Hope you find a descriptive body somewhere, maybe if Mat Mt.


Although the representatives of fashion do not have official names, fans call her Chandra. Chandra was originally part of the In-Style series, but I probably don't have dolls in the series, so that may be her name. What do you think?



So what do you think of Fancy in Flowers? Do you know what kind of person he is?

MC matrix


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url