Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas Curvy "Platinum Pop"

Hello, everyone! How are you? Lately I don't want to post on blogs or social networks anymore. I was having a hard time working on a new project, it was awful - my colleague was in a bad mood. We were also busy with family reunions, leaving little time for blogging. But anyway, I don't want to bother you with my problems, let's talk about a good thing - dolls.


Today I'm reviewing Barbie Fashionista #63 "Platinum Pop" from this year's Fashionistas collection. This doll has a new curved body - I wanted it in my collection because it was my first time seeing it.

As always, I'll show you the picture of the box, although I don't think there's anything special about it. I do like the lightning background though


And here it is out of the box.


Platinum Pop uses Skipper's Head Egg with brown-green eyes and purple lips. Her eyes aren't exactly the same, but she still looks gorgeous. In fact, it's very similar to Donut Top.


She has platinum silver hair that is tied in a ponytail. It's pretty badly rooted, but that doesn't surprise me.


The doll's head is usually dyed the same color as the hair, but this doll's head is dyed that color because it probably cancels out the silver.


She wears a rather light blue dress with a doll pattern. The dress isn't that complicated, but I like Style So Sweet more.



He has red striped heels. If you're feeling déjà vu, it's because Plaid on Plaid is wearing the same navy blue shoes.


Overall, I'm happy with Platinum Pop. I love Skipper's head - his face is very beautiful. However, they managed to put a little more effort into the quality of the clothes as we only received 40 dolls a year instead of 40.


I usually ask for names for my dolls, but I already have some for them. Since her hair is platinum blonde, I thought of naming her Dinah, like Dinah Lance or Canary Black.


What do you think of Platinum Pop? Do you have a collection?

MC:



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url