Sorry, I dissappeared

How are we all!
Almost a year has passed since the last post. I know I left without saying anything and I feel a little bad. I thought I would write it again when I wrote the last post, but I didn't feel like it and things in life were in the middle. I was frustrated with the blog and felt like it was my job and I had to post something every week. I wasn't kidding anymore, so I dedicated myself to quitting. I was thinking of writing an article later, but I didn't have time and I didn't.

Honestly, my biggest regret is that I didn't thank Phyllis from the first day of my life as a doll for sending me. I don't know if you remember, but he got a gift a while ago and I finished second in the international competition. I personally thanked Phyllis for sending me my shipping address, but wanted to share it with you. These are some of the ones he sent me:

The Monster Crafts blog

The hammock wasn't part of the prize, but the first prize winner didn't want it, so Phyllis sent it to me. He sent me this cute handmade mat. How good is that?



I don't like to brag about my private life here, but if you read my last post , you probably know that I didn't have a good time at work. All right, I quit this job because I got a new offer. I was really sick of feeling horrible and underestimated work schedule and not being able to grow and improve as fast as I expected. I was also burdened with more work and responsibilities than before, but my salary did not increase at all. So I gave up.

At my new job, I have good work hours and a high salary, but the overall work environment is not very good. Also, I still don't have much time to study and complete my studies, so I gave up. So from September I take a gap year to focus on my studies and complete the subject as much as possible.

Ken The Monster Crafts

I thought I'd write an update post here at the end of last semester because I always feel bad when I leave without saying anything, but sadly my grandmother passed away in December and even a month later my uncle died. . It is not because I find an excuse and that I am not veux pas vous faire mal, mais que vous pouvez prendre toute la foto et comprender porquoi je me repose sur les blogs et mes poupées ... Les réseaux sociaux ont It's done.


Anyway, at least I didn't go downstairs without explaining myself first. With more free time, I will finally be able to focus on my hobbies, start collecting and drawing dolls. I was drawing a few years ago, but I had to give up my job and my studies. I will also improve my graphic design skills.

I have plans for this blog. I haven't bought many dolls lately, but I still have a lot to download from last year. I don't think I'm going to be reviewing dolls as much as I used to, but I'm going to focus more on other types of posts. For example, I want to write craft tutorials and focus on improving my puppet photography skills. I have some ideas in mind for some YouTube videos. Do you remember the video from a year ago?



I plan to change the whole look of the blog. It will take time though because I don't know what I want and my graphic dissection skills aren't very good either.

Well, if you've made it this far in this long post, thank you. I hope my next post will be much happier.

I'd also appreciate if you have any ideas or suggestions to leave in the comments section below for future posts on this blog and I'd love to share what you've been up to. I will try to see all your blogs to continue with your life.

Coming soon.

MC
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url