Sorry, I dissappeared

Hello!
It’s been almost a year since I last published. I know I almost disappeared without saying anything, and I feel a little bad. In fact, when I wrote the last post, I thought of writing more, but didn’t want to, and circumstances in my life got in the way. I was a little disappointed with the blog and also started to feel like it was my job and I have to post it every week. I didn’t want to have fun, so I decided to quit. I was thinking of writing a “later” post, but time passed and I didn’t.

In fact, I’m most sorry I didn’t thank Phyllis in “A Day in the Life of My Dolls” for the good things she sent me. I don’t know if you remember, but he recently drew and I took second place in the international lottery. I personally thank Phyllis for sending me my shipping address, but I would also like to share it with you. Here is what he sent me:

The Monster Crafts blog

The hammock was not part of the prize, but the winner of the first prize did not want it, Phyllis sent it to me. He also sent me this beautiful handmade rug. How good is it?



I don’t like to brag about my personal life here, but if you read my latest post , you may know that I don’t enjoy my work. Eventually I quit that job because he offered me a new job. I was really tired of poor work schedules, underestimation and inability to develop and improve as fast as I had hoped. I also have more work and responsibilities than before, but my salary has not increased at all. So I gave up.

I have a better work schedule and a higher salary for a new job, but the overall working environment is not very good. Also, I still didn’t have much time to study and complete my career, so I quit my job. So starting September I will have an empty year to focus on my career and finish as many subjects as possible.

Ken The Monster Crafts

I was thinking of posting an update here at the end of last semester because it’s still sad to leave without saying anything, but unfortunately my grandmother died in December and my uncle also died a month later. . . I’m not trying to excuse myself and don’t want you to feel bad, but let me give you a review and understand why I quit blogging and bracelets. social networks.


However, let’s change the subject and talk about something else, maybe because there’s nothing fun in your life, and I thought this post wouldn’t be too encouraging. Since I had more free time, I was finally able to focus on my hobby until I started collecting and drawing dolls. A few years ago I was drawing, but because of work and study I had to leave. I am also improving my graphic design skills.

I have plans for this blog. I’ve been buying a few dolls lately, but still have something to bring from last year. I don’t think I’ll be doing as many bogus reviews as before, and I’ll focus more on other types of posts. For example, I want to write a few sewing textbooks and focus on improving my doll photography skills. I also have ideas for some videos on YouTube. Remember the video I made a year ago?



I also plan to change the overall look and feel of the blog. However, it will take some time because I don’t know exactly what I want and my graphic design skills are not very good.

Well, if you have gone so far in this long post, thank you. I hope my next post will be more exciting.

I am also very grateful if you have any ideas or suggestions for future posts in this blog, please leave them in the comments section below and also share what you have done. I will try to visit all your blogs to learn about your life.

A blog for you soon.

MISS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url