How to make a doll TV that "works"

Hello again! It took me over a month to write a new article. I'm busy, I'm in an online marketing course, Mr. I’m looking for monsters and sports, so I don’t have free time to blog. Also, my laptop broke down again and I have to borrow Mr. Monster's laptop.

Another reason I took so long was to give something more creative than other dolls ’opinions. So if I don’t have time to sit down and write, I don’t have time to sew.

How to make a doll tv that works for Barbie and Monster High

So, as you can see from the title, I'm going to show you how puppet TV works today. This idea came to me a few years ago and I was inspired by the doll I had as a child. But I still don't have the time or patience to work. So if you want to see how I do it, keep reading.
The concept of this TV is very simple: there is a hole in one side of the TV where you can insert a photo card. You can then change the screen by taking and changing different cards. I know a lot of people nowadays use their phones as fake TVs for toys, but sometimes the phone seems too big for a toy house. I also love the “retro” atmosphere of this craft.

Working TV for Barbie dolls easy doll crafts

This craft is very simple, but some details have taken a long time. I’m not a very smart person, so don’t expect my job to be too complicated and too detailed. I especially recommend that adults supervise children when cutting out details.

First of all, we need some embroidery materials:
  • A box of cereal or biscuits.
  • Sticky. I used PVA glue and glue stick, but you can use any kind of glue.
  • Scissors and knives.
  • Carpet cutting.
  • Sandpaper or nail file.
  • Handmade ice cream sticks or sticks.
  • Hand-painted.
  • Brushes.
  • Cardboard.
  • Transparent tape (optional)
First, draw a rectangle on a piece of paper. I was 10.5x6.2 cm, but you can make any size. I did this by analyzing the dimensions of a 32-foot TV on the net and dividing it into 7 parts. The size of the doll should be 1 6 6, but I thought it was too big for my doll's furniture.


Once you've got your design, cut out a copy box and put it on. And draw rectangles. Cut it out.


working TV for Barbie dolls easy





In some rectangles I found the inner rectangle at a distance of 0.6 cm from the outside. This will be the outer frame of the TV. Depending on the thickness of your box, you will need 2 or 3 pieces.




Draw and cut the letter "U" at a distance of 0.3 mm from the outer edge of the remaining rectangles. Again, you need about 3 pieces.



So now we have 3 very rectangles, 3 frames and 3 “U” shapes.

Start pasting. Paste the entire rectangle first



Thus, the frames:


Then the "U" is formed along the entire rectangle.





Then paste all the frames:


You should end with:


When the glue dries, draw small rectangles on the base of the TV. The bombs ranged from 4.5 cm to 3 cm. If you are making a TV of a different size, the width of the base should be at least one third of the length of the TV.


Cut and paste the parts. I've used 5 rectangular shapes, but you can use as many as you like or create a different design.


To connect the base to the screen, take a popcorn stick and cut it into two small pieces. I decided to make it 2.5 cm, but you can make it in a different size or instead of using wooden dolls.

popsicle sticks crafts


Glue the two parts together and let them dry. I like to use a brush to glue small things.


Now is the time to dry the raw edges of the TV and base. I didn’t cut some details properly and it was very difficult to smooth the edges, so next time I have to be more careful.


Once everything is beautiful and smooth, it’s time to paint. Now you can do it when everything is stuck, but I decided to paint it first because there are some hard points to get to the screen and I don’t want to break the craft all of a sudden. I used black paint.


Manualidades para muñecas

The paint is completely dry and now everything needs to be glued. First, stick the popcorn on the screen sticks.


And then fix the base.



When it’s dry, print some photos of your favorite scenes, movies, or toys, and stick them on the black construction paper.



When the glue is completely dry, cut it carefully. I put all my pictures in a word document and put them on the screen when the picture was reduced by half a centimeter, but some pictures had to be cropped to fit.

Easy Monster Crafts tutorial

Now is the time to make sure our TV is working.

Doll TV for Barbie Monster High Bratz Ever After High Disney Descendant
Panic!

If you want your TV screen to be transparent, you can always stick wide ribbons in your photos. But I didn’t do it because my photography skills weren’t very good and I was sure I would eventually get bored.

Now your dolls can watch TV at your doll house!

Doll TV that works for Barbie dollhouse

You can create a "static" screen by placing a black border on the screen, but I think it's a little more complex and gives more life to your doll's image. For photojournalists.

I also plan to upload photos of the process to my YouTube channel, but it will take some time. I only have one manager installed on my computer at the moment, so if you know of any good free video editing software, let me know.

I hope you enjoyed this article and were inspired by this art. It took me a long time to do this, because I did a little work every day, but if I paid attention, I could do it in a day. I try to explain myself as much as I can and upload the best photos. While we were filming, Mr. Monster took pictures from a distance on his cell phone, but I tried to edit them so I could see all the important details.

Doll TV New Girl Doll House 1:6 scale

Of course, my job is not necessarily the best and there is always room for improvement, so I will accept any tips or suggestions that may be available to me. I'd like to tell you what kind of messages you need the most. Do you like art messages? Interested in comments? Dolls' opinions? Isn’t mail a doll?


See you. Be careful.

Madam.


Follow my creative adventures

Bicycle Guide Pages: Turning Tea Boxes into Doll Boxes
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url