Cricut Vinyl Trick-or-Treat Wood Circle Sign DIY

DIY Cricut Vinyl Trick-of-Treat Wood Circle Shen!

Create a beautiful Trick or Treat wood frame board with Cricut և vinyl to lock your phone during the holidays. This wood frame board is the hottest alternative to the new crown trend ... it's easy to make. You make two and sell one. it will cover their production costs.



Accessories required for the round crown emblem.

Brush
buffalo control panel
Glue / firearms


Step 1: Color the wooden frame

Start drawing a tile or two below. I painted a bright orange tile and left the rest of the wood intact. I like open pines.


Step 2: Tie a bow

Now use the buffalo control layer - tie a beautiful bow. I like to use some metal tape to make it look a little scratchy.


Putting it in a wooden frame made me feel like I needed more.


Step 3: Cut the vinyl

Use a Cricut Maker (or other cutting machine) to cut the sticky vinyl. I created a simple font to say trick or treat.


Attach the transfer strip to the top of the vinyl and then remove the background. Place the vinyl on the wooden board. Press on the vinyl with a scraper.


Then remove the transfer bar by rolling it again.


Step 4. Decorate with hot glue

Now stick a hot snare drum on the label. At this point, if you are satisfied with the simplicity, go for it.


I decided I really had to learn how to do it right. Put the hot vegetables under the flake and let them cool.


Then hang your phone, on the wall or as a gift. Create one for each month of the year. Welcome signs, holiday signs և more.


It!

Like, pen և part.










Facebook: Follow me on Pinterest  on Youtube: Instagram: Tweet:
PS:

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url