About the Monster High reboot

Hey!

I have been away from the blog for many months because, as usual, I was busy at university and at work. Fortunately, I have a few weeks to go before next semester, so in the meantime I'll try to post on this blog.

Signature EAH Cupid


During the months I've been away from the blog, my doll collection has grown quite a bit. I have some Ever After High dolls like Cupid, Briar Beauty, Ginger Bradhouse, and Darling Charming, as well as some brand new Monster High dolls (Robeck Art Class and two sets of Abby and Haze). I was lucky and got most of these dolls at great deals, for example Briar for just ዩ 10.


Signature Darling Charming


For Christmas, Mr. Monster gave me a Little Down dance doll, the first thing I wanted to see her. Then came the LED, thanks to the great Amazon offer we received because we bought all the gifts online for our brothers.

I had been missing it for a few months now and wanted to post all the news about my doll, but unfortunately I didn't have time.

In addition to all the new toys, I've been wanting to post something for a long time: Monster High Restart . An official video of the new line was published online a few weeks ago. Since then, many fans have been outraged by the change in character, most notably Draculala and Frankincense. This change also means "Be yourself, be unique, be a monster!" They were upset because they felt betrayed by the slogan. . I didn't find the video, but I found this picture of Draculaura on the Pink Vamp Facebook page.


I don't like this remake, but not for the faces, in fact some characters like Laguna or Claudine are very similar (but I'm not crazy for Franki and Draculala). The problem for me is that they seem "very playful". Compared to Barbie, who has changed her face for years, the new dolls don't even sound like the "butterfly" Mermaid Barbie. Doll of the old monster ! Plus, their dress feels a little lighter and a little stiffer.

I've said twice that Monster High needs a change of direction , but really? Is this change a success or a great failure? Time will tell.

So, what do you think of these Monster High shoes ? Do you like new toys?

Soon blog!

RS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url