Doll review: Boo York Boo York Nefera de Nile

Hello dear doll lovers!
As I said in my last post, I can't write like this this summer because I'm in college again and I don't have much time to play with dolls. But a few weeks ago, Mr Monster sent me this awesome birthday present and I thought it deserved a message. Yeah Al sounds pretty ugly to me , Looks like BT isn't for me either.


Like most Monster High fans, I was looking for a second Nefer de Nile doll, so couldn't contain my excitement when the first picture of the Boro York Bou York lineup appeared (you can read my article for doll watchers by clicking here .). However, there are two things in this doll that I find most unfortunate. If you want to know why, you should keep reading.

Let's start with the box. Like many of the new Monster High lines, the Boro York Boe York line has a boxy design with less cardboard and more plastic, allowing you to look like a doll. In addition, this drawer is easy to open, making it safer for small children.

Boo York Nefera box

Unlike other lines like Monster Exchange , there's no doll image on the back of the box other than the Bu-York skyline and this blurry film.


At the bottom of the "Download your vacation on Monsterhigh.com!" field . I don't know if I like it or not, but at least we European collectors can read the whole notebook, not just the first note in a notebook.

Let's get rid of the plastic for a closer look!


Nefera held the crystal pyramid in her hand and used it to destroy the film. I like the box position with his hand holding the crystal.


I finally got my nephew out of the box.


Nefer has skin, purple eyes and jewels on his left cheek. Her makeup was inspired by ancient Egyptian makeup, and Bravo gave her a moderate expression.

Monster High Nefera de Nile Boo York

Di Nefer is this beautiful turquoise hair (one of my favorite Monster High colors!) with a few black strands and white or light gray strands on the right side of my head. He also has brown hair on his forehead.


Her hair is fine and has deep roots. She has big bangs, which I didn't see in the photos, but overall her hair looks really good.


She wears a beautiful black headband with two snake crystals... attached to this disgusting plastic. Getting rid of them would be a nightmare.


Nefer wore this black and turquoise dress with snake print and gorgeous gold armor. I really like the snake and spike detail in the crystal style.



Taking off her black jacket, her dress looks beautiful, quite expressive. Nefer, of course, could have used more pharaohs.


He also wears gold earrings, but they are painted differently than his guns, and I don't like the contrast they create. I think it looks good if the bottom of the earring is painted black or black.


He is surrounded by feet and wears turquoise shoes that look like snakes. The shape of the heel resembles a mirror. The shoes are beautiful to me, but you could use more colorful details like gold heels.


The gloves that covered the entire arm were also painted with Nefer. The fingers are slightly darker than the rest of the skin. I can imagine someone saying to Mattel, “Oh, yes.


One of the things that surprised me the most about this doll is that the scars from her moles are really visible on this doll. I think he always covers his scars because he doesn't want others to know that he is perfect. I hope we can learn more about nephews in other films or novels in the future.


There are many differences between this nephew and his autograph. One of the first things I noticed was that their skin tone was slightly different. Neferi's signature has a golden glow on her skin, and York Neferi's skin tone looks more silvery. Nefer's signature also looks very different because he has big eyes.

Boo York signature Nefera comparison

The hair of both dolls is of the same color, with the only difference being that Signature Nefera's hair is lead - yellow gold, and Buyo York Neferra - copper.


I love both Neferra dolls and I think they are both beautiful, but Buo York, Bou York Neferra looks more like a clone than Neferra's signature. And the main nephew looks like a quality doll. Personally, I'm very happy that both versions are in my collection.

I think Buyo York, Boyo York Neferra are usually pretty dolls with nice details, but at the same time I think Mattel could easily play with these dolls because they can make good dolls.

Boo York Nefera comet cristal

Overall, I think Buo York is a good joke, and it's a great opportunity for those who haven't had a chance to get their hands on the original edition. I hope we see Neferra in Monster High Bars in the future and develop her character instead of being the "evil sister of Chloe".


How about your nephew? Added to your collection?

A blog for you soon.

MC

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url