Tagged: Liebster Award

Salutations to all !
Sorry I haven't printed for a long time, but I went back to college and didn't have time to post. I wanted to test the doll before the class, but thanks to the excellent Spanish postal service, I couldn't. However, I have found free time to write this blog post.



Black Kitty from Multicraffal Lab nominated me for the Lobster Award . The aim of the Libster Awards is to get to know other bloggers and learn about new blogs. Here are the highlights from the Lobster Awards:

1. Thank the candidate and link to their blog
2. Give your readers 11 random facts about you.
Answer the 11 questions of the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
5. Guess 11 questions for your applicants.


So let's go...


Random information about yourself:

1. My favorite color is purple. My favorite color is yellow.
2. I have some agoraphobia so I feel a little stressed when I'm overwhelmed.
3. One of the things I'm proud of is working full time to get a degree. I'm pretty lazy and never thought I could do this!
4. I have a wide range of allergies.
5. I like things for kids, like toy catalogs and Disney Channel TV shows.
6. My ultimate goal is to have a doctorate.
7. I have a thing for 50s and vintage stuff.
8. I "designed" my trending pop series when I was 11.
I've been wearing glasses since I was 9.8.
10. I get angry when dealing with uneducated people because I work as a salesman.
11. I'm probably the biggest nest you've ever seen.


1. Do you collect anything other than dolls?
My boyfriend and I would love to collect Lego architecture, but unfortunately the ones we like are unavailable or too expensive, so we only have one Lego in our collection at the moment.
 
2. What is your favorite part of the dollhouse? (Research, repair, paint, etc.)
They give me the perfect reason to run away from the real world. Even if I don't play with them, I think about what I can do for them or (spiritually) create my own real characters.

3. What was the first doll you added to your collection as an adult?
Signature Robecca Steam.

4. How has the blog helped you?
I have met other bloggers with interesting blogs full of information that I can use. The reviews help to pay more attention to the details of the doll.

5. Name a doll- or blog-related accomplishment that you are very proud of.
I'm not particularly proud of a doll or blog performance.

6. What is your favorite pop blog?
I don't like it, but there are a few blogs I follow, like The Toy Box Philosopher, which is one of the first blogs I started following.

7. If you get stuck on a project, how can you get it back?
I stop and start doing something else. Then suddenly all my ideas.
 
8. What new skills do you want to master?
Ok, I'm pretty clumsy and not very good at crafts and sewing, so I usually want to be more experienced, but if I have to pick just one, I want to learn how to sew.

9. What are your 3 favorite books or authors?
It's hard. I don't have three favorite books, but the most recent, Johnny Valentine's Love Song by Teddy Wayne, Religion Bams by Jack Keroke, and The Short Story of Time by Stephen Hawking.

10. Which doll do you like the most right now?
Should I choose just one? I would like to give up Isi Dawndancer and the rest of the brand's Bu Students dolls.

11. If you must evacuate immediately without being able to return, what can you take without emergency?
I'm dying to leave the doll, but I'll probably get my laptop back. And the Waidauna spider.

Now I have to nominate someone, but I'm afraid every blogger I know has already done so. However, I want everyone to read this post to answer this question: dolls inside the box or outside?

I really hope you will have free time to write a new post soon. The family added two new dolls: Porter Gayes and Bow York Bou Nefer Nefer, m. It was a monster's birthday present. I can't wait to see Neferra again and compare her signature with a doll!

Boo York Nefera Haunted Porter Geiss

Blog for you ASAP

Microsoft


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url