Doll review: Isi Dawndancer

Hello, ghosts and monsters!

Today is the time to meet the doll I've wanted since I saw the prototype at ComiCon in San Diego. Dawndancer content from the Monster High Brand Boo Students series. Issy is the daughter of Deer Deer and as her last name indicates, she loves to dance because it is very important in her culture. He came to Monster High to find the meaning of his visions.

Isi Dawndancer Monster High

So let's start with the box. Brand Student Boo boxes are very similar to Monster Exchange boxes. Actually, I always thought this line was Monster Exchange Wave 2 .

Monster High Isi Dawndancer

With the box still closed, it's hard to get a good picture of Issy.



On the back of the box we have a beautiful illustration of Issy and some facts about her.


After removing the front plastic, we were able to see more detail, but it's still hard to get a good picture.


Issy is one of the most unique Monster High dolls I have ever seen. His face is completely deer-like, he even has claw-like legs (I'll show you later). She's more like a deer than, say, Claudine on a wolf.


So, let's start with the face. Issy has brown skin, large brown eyes, and deer ears. The white spots on the cheeks and forehead and the eyebrows that reach the nose give it the appearance of a deer.

Isi Dawndancer Monster High review

She has beautiful long turquoise hair. Because of the box, he easily conquered the back, but at least he didn't hit it all.

Isi Dawndancer Brand Boo Students review

I wonder if her hair is the same color as Nefer's, but Nefer's hair is greener. I took this photo for comparison, but the difference is not very noticeable.

Boo York Nefera Isi Dawndancer
 
He also wears a hat decorated with deer antlers . I guess they did it to make it look more like a deer .

Monster High Isi Dawndancer

He wears a black jumpsuit and a red sweater over it, both with a tribal pattern.



She was carrying a round turquoise bag that looked like a dream catcher . I thought it was cute, but as usual it could use more painted details.


Her shoes are the same color as her bag and have patterned tassels that give a sense of movement.

Isi Dawndancer shoes

Now look at his feet. Like I said , his feet are shaped like nails. The heel is also shaped differently. I noticed that the legs seemed to be made of a different plastic than the other Monster High dolls.


I think Issy is an amazing doll . In fact, of all the recently released characters, he's probably my favorite. The design of this doll is a bit risky because it doesn't look as nice as the other characters (like Laguna or Cl Audin) and I'm not sure all girls will like it . However, as an adult collector, his animal species is one of the things I love most about him.

Brand Boo Students Isi Dawndancer


I highly recommend this doll . It is beautiful and very different from the other dolls in this collection.

So what do you think about Dawndancer Contents ? Did you add it to your collection?

MRS


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url