Doll Review: Elle Eedee

Hello spirit! how are you? It was a busy week for me at work, but I was able to make some improvements. I hope I can do 2 or 3 more before I go back to university. Before I start reviewing, I would like to remind you that I have a Facebook page if I can share things like the upcoming Dum line or talk for a long time without a blog.

Then let's start with the review. Today I review Elle Eedee from Monster High Boo York, Boo York Line. I have reviewed Neferra before this law, so if you missed it you can read the article here .

Elle Eedee review

Ele Robot is a princess and in Boe York she encounters other monsters from Monster High. I was really looking forward to it, but now I feel a little confused about it. You will soon understand why.

The Ele box is the same as the Nefer box. To the left of the box you will see a large light called "Bour York, Bou York".

Elle Eedee Boo York


The back of the box is exactly the same. Unlike Nefera, she has an Elle notebook, so there is no need to download it from their website.

Boo York Boo York

The back of the box is the same as Nefer. The brush and the back seat are hidden behind the building above.

Monster High Elle Eedee robot girl

Elie had very pale skin. He is not entirely white, he is like a white voice. It looks like a robot with lots of bolts and other moving details. He also has a home key on his forehead. It looks like a camera lens, so the eyes are amazing.


Elle Eedee Monster High


The most interesting thing about Elle's head is the speaker-shaped ears.


Elle Eedee ear



Her hair is beautiful and has a mix of black, turquoise and purple. Her hair was pulled back to the ponytail and she had an antenna-like head.


As I said earlier, it has many pattern details all over the body. For example, it has bolts with a pattern on the elbow. When I looked at his hands, I noticed that one of his arms was not bent. I noticed that there was plastic on the joints that looked like it had not been cut properly.



I tried to fix it by picking up the case and cutting off any excess plastic with the right knife, but to no avail. I was afraid of breaking the pins, so I stopped trying to force his hand to move. This has never happened to me before and I do not know how to fix it. If anyone can help me with this, they will be very grateful.



Let's go to the dress. Elie was wearing a beautiful purple dress with a polka dot pattern on the front of her waist. The dress has a bezel-shaped cap. The coat is spread out in a dress. Therefore, it cannot be removed.



He also wears a silver belt. It is very nice and detailed, but it does not allow the doll to move its legs properly.



The shoes are made of clear plastic and the heels look like crystal. They are cute, but I have seen the best shoe models in the Monster High range.


I think, in general, Elle Eddie is a pretty doll. Her statue is as beautiful as her ears, but I do not see them as creative as Phil Downdon, for example. But I was very upset about the whole arm problem. I am thinking of writing a letter to Mattel if not to get a new arm and buy a new doll.


Elle Eedee Monster High


What do you think about Ele Eid? Are you going to get one?

M.C.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url