Doll Review: Signature Darling Charming

Puppet bloggers. What you're looking for: I've tried to post some sequences on the links page of this blog, but the size keeps changing. I'm trying to guess if I can change the default font by editing HTML code, but it doesn't seem to work. Sometimes bloggers drive me crazy.

Today I’m revisiting Darley Charging , The Queen Charging Girl from Ever After High. This is my first review of Ever After High, so I'm really excited.

Darling Charming Rebel
Darling Daring և He is Dexter's younger brother. In some fairy tales, she is described as a beautiful princess, but she prefers to be the hero of the story than the restless princess.

Darling Charming review

A box of lovers as a book. It also looked like three books in different positions. It's a beautiful box: let's take a closer look at the doll.

Dear interesting opinion

We can read a little more about Darling in the box! To the right of the box is Darling's work. In my opinion, the artwork is not as beautiful as the doll, և I think the work of Monster High is more active.




I think Ever After High is a great box. I like the name of the doll written on the back.


Darley is such a beautiful doll that I can't wait to get her out of the box.

Darling Charming Ever After High

Darley has pale skin, blue eyes և beauty under his right eye. She wears blue and has pink lips. He has a blue father on one eyebrow, I hope I can fix that

Ever After High Darling Charming Review

Her wavy hair is yellow, she has a lot of light with a few children. She is in the box, but her hair is in good condition.



He wears this silver tiara with pink feathers. In his works, the hearts are painted blue instead of pink.


Darling Charming tiara

 My favorite dresses are mostly blue-silver with some pink accents. This is a very simple dress, but very beautiful. I think the blue or blue skirt made the dress look bad.


And since Darling doesn't want to be the only princess, she'll probably wear Howard 's pads. I like straps, but they don't allow Darley to move his arms properly.

 
 Like many Ever After High dolls, lovers come with rings. I'm fine , I totally agree with him .


The shoes are silver-plated, with lots of engraved details, such as folds and gemstones . They feel like dads, right?

Darling EAH shoes

It came with this silver bag , in fact, I found some items inspired by weapons .
 



I always thought the High Dolls were prettier after Eva, but I wasn’t attracted to the Monster High Dolls. I find Monster High a unique and attractive doll. However, overall I think this is a fun and wonderful toy. The overall design may not be that dangerous, but I really like the personality it gives . In fact, the main reason for her fascination with this particular character was that she wanted to be a princess .


There are some of my favorite Ever After High dolls, such as Melody Piper, so you'll probably find more on this blog. Me too.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url