Doll review: Signature Ginger Breadhouse

Hello doll lovers!

Today is the time to review my second Ever After High doll with the daughter of Candy Witch. I did not mention in my Darling Charming review that I bought these two dolls from Amazon.com, probably because Ever After High High dolls are not for sale in Spain. It is unfortunate that some new toys look so cute and now there is no alternative but to buy them in the US.


So let’s get back to the dolls. Ginger Bread House is one of the newest students at Ever After High. She is rebellious because the next Candy Witch does not follow her destiny like Hansel and Gretel and chooses to be a famous chef.


Ginger Breadhouse doll review Ever After High
The ginger box is the same as the darling box. I really like the design of this box because it is very easy to open, simpler than most Monster High boxes.


There is some information on the back of the box about ginger and its work.


Ginger has an intriguing design that blends well with Howlin Wolf and sweet-smelling dolls.


It has a dark skin similar to that of ginger bread. There are large brown eyes with black freckles at the base.


Her hair is light pink and she is tied with two sweaters. In fact, her hair, especially her hair, is very thin.


Also, wear this headband with cake decorations.


Ginger has warm pink glasses. They look cute and playful and give the doll an unusual look.



Gingerbread dress looks very modern and does not look like any other Ever After High dolls princess. She is wearing a dress with pink and caramel sequins. Now the whole table is covered with glitter. She is wearing yellow trousers over her back.


She is wearing a blue necklace that does not look very inspired, but makes her dress even more fun.

Ginger Breadhouse necklace

The seats are beautiful, vanilla-brown brown. Does this model look good to you?


Shoes are probably my favorite thing about this doll. They have a golden color with fuchsia accents and lollipop heels. To be honest, I was hungry when I saw them.

Ginger Breadhouse shoes

The handbag is also very attractive. It is the shape of a pot with a twisted spoon. In fact, it is more attractive than a darling bag.



Ginger is a beautiful toy and some design details are just as beautiful as her shoes. Sometimes I think the Ever After High doll is a little soft, but this doll has some nice touches. However, Mattel needs to improve the quality of the dolls. I was a little tired of the poor hair, the sticky heads, and the wrinkles. It would be great if you could solve this problem and I don't have to pray every time I order a Monster High doll online to get a doll.

Ginger Breadhouse review

And this is my gingerbread look. I wanted to remind you that you can find me on Facebook , Tumblr and Google+ . So what do you think about Ginger Bread House? Gather after high dolls?

SMS






Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url