The new Barbie body types

I know this is old news, but Mattel just released 3 new types of their most popular doll bodies. It may be late to comment on this, but I just wanted to say a few words.



First, I really didn't understand why some people consider Barbie to be some kind of demon who makes their children feel guilty about their bodies. I had many dolls when I was a child and I never wanted to look like her or her body. I know that Barbie's body is far from reality (she has tiny feet, for example), but I think children can tell the difference between a toy and a real person. I also find it amusing that people point out that Barbie's body isn't real, but no one is saying that male action figures have unrealistic muscles that can negatively affect men.

However, I found that if the dolls came out for sale as a child, I would be happy to have them. As a child, I wanted my doll collection to be different and include dolls of different races and hair colors. From the beginning, what I liked most about Monster High was the variety of puppets. I wanted the dolls to play different characters and characters and I found this new line of Barbie perfect for that. It would be so boring if all dolls were the same, right?

I really like this font, but I think some of the patterns are a bit childish and could be better, but I'll try. Here are some of the best:
 

high fashion

I like it because it looks very fashionable but the fashion you're wearing is too princess for my taste.

high fashion

Same comment about her dress, but her face is cute and I love her hair.

To be honest, the smallest ones are the best, but not because of their body but because of their faces and hairstyles.

little fashion designer
The underside is somewhat similar to Skipper's dark skin.


little fashion designer

I try to pick a favorite from the ones that come with the set. This is my favorite curvy Barbie, but I'm not crazy about her outfits.


curvy fashion designer
curvy fashion designer

I think this new body brings more variety to the doll collection, as well as new hairstyles and faces. I also love the fact that Mattel is trying to do something more challenging and different instead of always doing the same thing and ignoring what customers say. I really hope that this doll works and that this new body has an articulated version.

So what do you think of this line? Thinking of getting a new fashion designer?

MC

Image source: Mattel store.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url