Watercolor Galaxy Profile Pocket Notebook DIY


Galaxy Outline DIY Pocket Watercolor Notebook


Create the perfect personalized notebook for your owner with galactic watercolor. This slim notepad is perfect for art work. Fill it in with sketch paper, watercolor paper, or mixed paper for whatever setting you want. I share notebooks and journals all week. There are never too many notebooks.

I learned this fun galaxy technique from design team partner Cathy Tombow . She is the queen of the galaxies. At the Tombow Design Summit, where I went in January, he handed me this little notebook. I knew that I should create my own.

If you make it yourself, post it on social media with the hashtag #doodlecraft so I can see it: share.


A Galaxy Profile pocket notebook with watercolor accessories.

profile profile
Half sheet 80 80 Color card
12 half sheets of paper (folded in half)
Sewing machine

Or get this Tombow art kit for almost anything.



Start by drawing your profile. Took a selfie with a secondary scene...: I was surprised when I saw how my lips bulged out. Yes Yes. In any case, then draw a sketch. I used my iPad, but you can easily stick a piece of paper on your laptop screen and trace around it.


I printed out my profile and then transferred it onto watercolor paper using the Cricut BrightPad.


After you outline it with a pencil, it is ready to add all the fun.

Phase 1 watercolor galaxy.

Use the Tombow sticky pen to draw stars, dots, etc. on the profile.


Phase 2 watercolor galaxy.

Now add color to the image. Simply scrape off the lightest color from the pen with a double brush.


Then add more flowers with small dots around the edges.


Phase 3 watercolor galaxy.

Now use the water brush to blend the colors, starting with the lightest color and working with the darker colors.


Then let the beautiful watercolor galaxy dry completely.


Step 4. Outline the galaxy with watercolors.

Now use the MONO Twin permanent marker to draw your profile.


Step 5. Turn the watercolor sketch of the Galaxy into a notebook.

Fold a sheet of cardboard in half and a sheet of paper in half. Cut out the profile with scissors, leaving a small white border.


Connect cardboard and paper. Sew on the sewing machine straight down the center.


Fold the notebook in half along the sewn edge and attach it firmly to the spine.


Now use the Tombow adhesive cylinder to attach the profile to the laptop.


This is the end! I think it's very funny. This is a great way to take a selfie without much drawing skills. This makes for a fun summer camp (books can be sewn in advance) or a great night job for the girls.


These are my favorite colors. Blue, pink and purple. What color would you make your galaxy?


Funds!

For example, tie and distribute.




Look at this galactic butterfly!
Paint stunning Watercolor Galaxy Silhouettes with the Tombow Creativity Kit.





Facebook: Follow me on Pinterest YouTube: Instagram: tweets:
Post scriptum:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url