The great outdoors

It’s no secret that I’m not the best photographer. If you stay for a while, you may notice that I only photograph at home and always use the same background. This year I tried a little with the background to make my photos more interesting, but still inserted it. I tried to give a little more feel to my backyard photos I took in the backyard, but it was very limited. My little yard is not the best place for street photography because there are no plants or any interesting architectural objects and I envy people who have a beautiful garden because you can easily take pictures on the street.


Outdoor doll photography. L.A. Girl


So if you don’t have a good personal space to be photographed outside of me, you should go to a public place. I didn't really want to go out to a crowded place with a doll, but I also wanted to take pictures. So I had to find a quiet place where you could find interesting backgrounds.
In my hometown there is a medieval castle built on an old Roman villa. Remains of the walls of the villa, as well as some of the old castle towers are still preserved. Trees grow among the archeological clearings, so the feeling of a small park is created. Tourists are very pleased to visit it, so during the summer and Easter holidays there are always a lot of visitors. So we had to wait until the end of the summer. Luckily, Mr. After most of the tourists left, the monster had a week off, so on Monday morning we packed up a few toys and opened them.


Barbie Fashionista Outdoor Photography

At first I was a little nervous because I was completely out of my comfort zone. Luckily, I was able to relax a bit, and Mr. The monster helped me cope with the stress. Focusing on photographing dolls, I am embarrassed to leave my suitcase and other toys on random stones. This is the first photo I took.


Asha Made To Move Outdoor Photography

It was raining all weekend and it was dark, but there was still plenty of sunlight to get good light.


Doll outdoor photography

We spent about 45 minutes looking for interesting places and taking photos. Meanwhile, visitors began to appear, so it was uncomfortable for me to take pictures. When an adult collects toys, people find it strange. Some of them are polite and courteous, and some are negative. I didn’t like being faced with unwanted attention or weird comments, so we decided to pack the toys. I know I don’t have to worry about what others are saying, but I don’t have the strength to do it.


Barbie Outdoor photography park

During the photo shoot unnoticed for me Mr. The monster took one of the dolls and started taking pictures on his cell phone. Some of the most beautiful photos were taken during the whole session. Maybe he needs to start his own pop blog.


Barbie outdoor photos

This post is not intended to provide you with photographic techniques. I wanted to share not only photos, but also my impressions and feelings. Maybe this post will eventually encourage a person who feels the same insecurity as me to step out of their comfort zone. Something that helped me was meeting someone I trusted and I was comfortable sharing my hobbies (Mr. Monster) and finding a quiet place.



Overall, I am very happy with this photo shoot. Since I was a freshman, I didn’t know how to pack or bring my toys. I also need to work harder on some photos. As soon as I take another photo in nature and recruit a lot of dolls, I choose. Let’s see if I have time later, in my last leg in January.



I hope you enjoyed this post. Tell me what you think about photos, as well as your tips and tricks for outdoor photography.

be careful.

Monster products.


PS: Although I haven’t been very active on Instagram these months, I want to push. Thanks for following me there, commenting on me and some of my photos.

PSS: Renovation of our house is complete and we plan to go there in the winter.




You can follow me in this:

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumbler
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url